Guest Post: Rachel and her Girls in Stripes.

Good Morning. As you are reading this, I am probably rushing to eat breakfast so I can enjoy our second to last day to the beach. My second guest post this week is from RACHEL from Garay Treasures who is a mom in her early thirties to two boy and two girls. Today, she is joined by her two daughters in matching styles, where all three of them show us classic Black+White Stripes and all look adorable, at the same time. I just love the easy mom look Rachel has going and her hair looks so pretty. Thanks Rachel and continue reading on below with her post.

----------------------------------------------------

IMG_5801
"My name is Rachel and I blog over at Garay Treasures, and I am honored to be guest posting for Ada today. I am a fashion and lifestyle blog that mixes fashion, my daily life and my love for the Lord Jesus Christ. I blog because I have a passion to inspire and be inspired myself. Through my blog and meeting so many people who inspire me I have felt truly blessed. Ada has been one of those bloggers I turn to for budget friendly and mommy and daughter style collaborations and have enjoyed our blogging friendship over the last few years. I thank Ada for having me today as I show you how my two girls and I style our own version of stripes.

IMG_5775     IMG_5774 My family and I recently enjoyed our local farmer's market and had a blast. I never knew a day with walking around and supporting local vendors and shops could be so enjoyable and relaxing, but it was. I have supported local shops online, but to actually walk to a booth and talk face-to-face with strangers that sell their food, plants or creations is a good feeling. On this particular trip my daughters and I styled stripes. IMG_5781
It is so hard to get my girls to coordinate completely and these were thrown on last minute, otherwise I think I would have loved for the girls to wear matching denim skirts and striped tops like muah. IMG_5778These girls are just the cutest and while we don't match completely I love the individual style of stripes and how to wear them. Elizabeth (my 3 year old) displays a trend on trend kind of outfit. Pops of color, with a striped ruffle bottom rain top and embroidered denim scalloped skirt, while Nevaeh is more dressed up in a midi dress and jewel tones.   IMG_5806
I choose to stay casual, wearing my top with a thrifted denim skirt, dorsay ankle strapped flats with fringe cross body bag. Sometimes a day on the market calls for good walking flat shoes, a cross body bag (so you're not lugging a big handbag around) and comfortable clothes.
IMG_5809

What do you wear to your farmers market? How do you style stripes? 

Outfit details: Mine: Tee: Target, similar for $8//Denim Skirt: thrifted, similar//Flats: Charlotte Russe, similar//Necklace: similar Kendra Scott//Crossbody: similar
Elizabeth's: Shirt: similar, Skirt: Similar, Flip Flops: Target, similar

Nevaeh's: Dress: similar, Flats: via Ross, similar.

Again, thank you Ada for having me by today, you can follow my blog the following ways: Facebook, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter."



P.S. I will be back Sunday with my last LWD from June and a recap of the Little White Dress Week and more. Thanks again for reading!






Comments

  1. Such cute looks. Like how you all wore stripes. I love your outfit particularly and your hair is very pretty!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a fun way to dress alike---my mom dressed us up in matching outfits regularly!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the stripes, Rachel! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you all are wearing matching outfits. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look great in your stripes, nice coordination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, your girls look adorable in stripes! Thanks for sharing!

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that striped dress! Do they make it in adult sizes?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. u guys are just so adorable!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All look at you sweet ladies in all of your stripes :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You ladies look great in your stipes :).
    XoXo - Vettae
    Simply Vettae | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts