Purple Suede Pumps and the Infamous Blanket Scarf.

A great way to dress up jeans (especially blue jeans) is with a great pair of pumps. This is what I did here: I dressed up these slightly-distressed flair blue jeans with a pair of purple pumps (in faux suede). Despite the pin-thin heels, these pumps are quite comfortable. And they matched well the bat-wing purple sweater (fairly new from JC Penney). I cannot get enough of deep purples, eggplant shades, garnets and burgundies lately so this sweater is perfect. Then, I wore this infamous Blanket Plaid Scarf over the Purple Sweater. Another thing I did to dress up the outfit, is wear a Fancy Gold+Platinum Watch gifted to me years ago, as a graduation present. Ohh and I have my hair in a French Braid again, just like yesterday. In case you were wondering, my mom braided it both times. I can only manage a very simple braid myself lol. Happy Hump Day Ladies!! Hope you like today's look. Oh and BTW, I decided to focus on Pumps this week, so you will see a new pair of pumps, each day. Stay tuned. =)

Silver, Oval-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Small Emerald Stone: A Local Boutique (similar, Splurge, my favorite), (similar), (similar by JC Penney's, love this).
Sterling Silver Tennis Bracelet w/ Light Green Sapphire Stones + little Diamonds: JC Penney's (similar, fine jewelry option, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, great deal), (similar w/ blue topaz stones & diamond accents, best deal, love this).

P.S. Linking today with Alice, Brooke, Carrie with Jill, Cassidy 




Comments

  1. I've never worn the blanket scarf with purple before but what a great idea! That scarf just keeps getting better and better! I also love that there is another adult in this world who still enjoys letting mom help with hair. I wish my mom could help me with mine every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pumps and great new spin on the blanket scarf with the plum!!! I approve, I approve!! Just darling, fun and sexy!! Your legs look a mile long in those awesome jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans fit you perfectly! I love the pumps! Great color! The watch was such a pretty gift. I love your braid! I need your mom's skills. Have a nice day, Ada!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pumps - the color is so fun and your hair looks great like that!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this blanket scarf with the purple and you even have purple heels! You def. have a larger shoe collection then me! Love it all!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun are your purple pumps? I love the color, and I should really try adding more color into my shoe wardrobe. I'm also loving your hair in the french braid!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your rocking those heels.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, Ada! Your blanket scarf looks so warm and cozy! Love it!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mix of this color with the blanket scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blanket scarf with this purple top! Those heels with the flares is perfection!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay - you finally got your blanket scarf! Loving how you have styled it with your flared jeans and purple. Those pumps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the flares and your hair looks adorable!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  13. You wear the blanket scarf so well! I haven't been able to master it. Love you in this color too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That blanket scarf is perfect!! Love the purple shoes paired with the scarf. xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your purple heels look so nice with the flared jeans, and your scarf looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great plaid blanket scarf & you are rocking those flares!! Also love the cute pops of purple, have a great weekend Ada:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors on you. This look is gorgeous - so many simple tweaks to dress it up! Looks great.

    Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That blanket scarf looks great against the purple! Those purple heels are fabulous too!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  19. That eggplant purple color looks so gorgeous on you Ada! I love it with the plaid scarf. My favorite part though is the SHOES!! Those purple pumps are gorgeous--glad they're comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the purple and those heels are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great idea to pair the scarf with purple and the flares!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great jeans and love it with the purple heels!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always feel a bit more powerful when I wear heels with my jeans:) Maybe because I'm typically incredibly short, I'll take all the height I can get! I love the color of this shirt with that scarf! That's a combination I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Purple is a fabulous color for Fall and winter. Thanks for sharing your stylish point of view on the My Refined Style Linkup!

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Purple pumps?! OMG I want a pair! Is there anything a blanket scarf doesn't go with?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts