Navy Rompers: Sporty and Casual.

So, I was going to post these rompers last Friday or so but I chose to go to the beach and spend time with my husband and daughter instead. Blame me! LOL Over at the "Create 28 Lovely Summer Looks" Challenge that my blogging buddies Casey, Carrie and Whitney designed to do this month, three of the themes were: A Sporty Look, Summer Blues Look and Favorite Sneakers Look. These were three themes in a row. My first outfit today covers all three as I am wearing a Silky Navy Romper in a Sporty way pairing it with White Chucks - My Favorite Sneakers this Summer. The second Romper is Navy with White Polka Dots so that is another Summer Blues Look for you. The second outfit is slightly dressier paired with some Jewelry, Perforated Bow Peep-Toes and  the Ruffled Crossbody Bag. I realize that if I added something Red to either outfit it would be perfect for an Americana, 4th of July Comfortable Casual Look, not? Do you own a Navy Romper? How have you worn yours?
Dainty Gold-tone Earrings w/ Cubic Crystal, 4-Colored Stones: Fred's Jewelry (similar by Givenchy, fantastic deal, love these), (gorgeous option by Swarovski, great deal), (similar by Bebe, best deal, love these).

Black Braided Bracelet w/ Smoke/Gray Oval Semi-Precious Stone: White House Black Market (similar, best deal), (similar in black+gold, great deal, love this), (similar by Bottega Veneta, Splurge, love this).
Black, Soft Leather Perforated Wedges w/ Gold Rhinestone Bows + Cognac Soles: A Local Shoe Boutique (very similar, great deal, love these), (similar by MK, love these), (mule option by Seychelles, love these), (fun, tall wedge option by Carlos Santana, best deal).

Comments

  1. I say enjoy the beach while you can. I really like the navy romper. I have yet to try out a romper.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that first romper you're wearing - it's so cute!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in both rompers, love the simplicity of the first navy one!! Hope you are having a great day Ada!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such cute rompers. My first romper came in from eShakti today and I love it. I can't wait to share it on the blog.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love that romper! I love that navy color on you!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your causal looks! When I packed for this trip, I did not bring a romper and now I am really missing that piece in my wardrobe!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that navy romper and it looks great on you with your cute white sneakers. Perfect summer look, you look fab!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the navy romper, both are cute but the navy is perfection. I think I need that. You look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are such cute looks, I love the one with the white sneakers especially. I don't have any rompers, I need to get one I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your rompers! I've been looking for one since spring with no luck. You look gorgeous in these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely rompers, dear! The polka dot one is so cute and the blue one is more elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that first romper, lady! Too cool! You know I'm always game for a good romper. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Navy is a lovely colour on you, and a great neutral! I think the first one is my favourite of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That blush cross body bag is so cute with that outfit and I love the style of it. I am still waiting on my pair of converse to come, I can't wait to try a sporty romper look!!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. two great looks! the top is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both of these rompers, hard to say which one I prefer. Love the splash of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you definitely made the right choice by going to the beach! Those two rompers are adorable! I can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So perfect for all three themes! I'm especially loving that polka dot romper! The fit is so cute and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great idea to hang out at the beach with family! Love your collection of rompers!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you styled that navy romper with sneakers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts