B+W Striped Sweater from Winter to Early Spring.

Next up on the Create 28 Lovely Spring Looks Challenge, are Bright Colors. Both Outfits featured today have one Strong, Bold Color in them whether Kelly Green or Red. I am showing you two different ways to take a Classic, Versatile, Basic B+W Striped, Boat-neck Sweater and style it from Winter to Early Spring. Both are Outfits from April by the way and the Sweater is in my Top 10 items.
This Classic Striped Sweater is an MVP in my closet in general and the most worn clothing item of the Top 10. I included 6 clothing items, 2 pairs of shoes, a necklace and a scarf. This is the most worn out of the clothes and I bet you can imagine why. There are slight nautical details with the silver buttons on the shoulders and of course the classic/neutral colors in the stripes. This Sweater is an Off-Black almost a Navy Color and in the first, more Wintery Outfit it paired so well with the Red Coat. I threw in more Red+Black in the mix. I have on a Cheetah Red+Black Scarf, Black Skinny Velvet Pants and my newest pair of Oxford Shoes which are Red with a Black, Floral Lace Overlay in the front (with sparkly gray stones) and Black Lace Laces. They are so cute and unique. All I did is add a couple of Lavender Bracelets which are Striped just like the Sweater and a Redish Lipstick, of course. The more Springy Outfit pairs the Sweater with my White Puffer Vest (therefore bringing out its white stripes), my Bright Green. Rockstar Jeans by Old Navy and my Hunter Green+Burgundy Colorblocked Oxfords. I added a Long, Gold-tone Tassel Necklace to the look. Actually the Coat Outfit was worn after the Vest one because early Spring is unpredictable. Which Outfit is your favorite? Do you own any Cute Oxford Flats? I am obsessed with this style of Shoes and own several already, as well as wedge and heel versions.
I didn't crop out my cute photo-bomber on purpose lol. She was running around. Just another day at our home, when I try to take blog photos. Hahahaha. Keeping it real, folks.
Navy+White Striped, Boat-Neck Sweater w/ Silver Button Detail on the Sleeves & Shoulders: White House Black Market (similar colorblocked option, best deal, love this), (similar, on sale, love this), (gorgeous turtleneck option by Ralph Lauren, great deal, love), (similar by Rag & Bone, Splurge).
Lavender+White, Lucite Beaded Bracelet (set of 2) w/ Stripes+Dots: Borrowed from Sister-in-Law (she has received it as a Gift from me).

Navy+White Striped, Boat-Neck Sweater w/ Silver Button Detail on the Sleeves & Shoulders: White House Black Market (similar colorblocked option, best deal, love this), (similar, on sale, love this), (gorgeous turtleneck option by Ralph Lauren, great deal, love), (similar by Rag & Bone, Splurge).
Flower Stud Earrings w/ Emerald, Blush, Pave Silver Petals & Pearl Stone (in the middle): A Local Accessories Boutique (New) (very similar, fantastic deal, love these), (similar by Betsey Johnson, great deal, love these), (identical to mine but all in silver by Betsey Johnson, best deal), (cute teal option).

P.S. Also, linking up with Alycia, Cherie, Christina, Claire, Doranda, Erin, 




Comments

  1. Love how you mixed things up with the printed scarf and fun colored denim!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your way of styling simple classy things by mixing them with one or a couple of bright colourful things. Always looks fresh and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you found a way to incorporate an item from your top ten with the Create28 challenge! You're right, a black and white striped top can be the most versatile think in your closet (at least that's how I feel about mine). I really love it with the bright green jeans! Perfect for spring. I'm also loving the new look of your blog! So fresh for the warmer seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire of stripes - so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your spring look here. I don't own a puffer vest but would love too. You look cute and ready to meet spring head on.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your green pants! Perfect for spring!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing more classic than black & white stripes! What lovely stylings you've featured; all perfect for spring! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stripe top Ada! It is such a perfect staple in anyone's wardrobe and you give so many different options on how to wear it. I do not call you the queen of remixing for nothing ;)

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  9. A classic striped tee is a wonderful wardrobe basic! :) I like the addition of colour in both outfits. the print mixing with the leopard print scarf in the first outfit is very nice, but the second outfit is my favourite as I love those brightly coloured skinny jeans on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never thought to pair my black and white striped tee with green! I love this Ada! What a great look for spring! You look lovely! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you paired your classic sweater with all of those brights!

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The striped tee is a definite staple! I love both of these looks! Your oxfords are fabulous!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. stripes are my FAVE! i own way too many but can't stop buying them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love strips and your top is great because you can wear it with practically anything!

    Lisa @ FunMoneyFinds

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you styled and mixed these outfits Ada. Loving your green and strips look!!

    Thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got a pair of green jeans, so I am loving this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that you added the pop of colour with the green pants!

    Thanks for linking up with the Saturday Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so pretty!! Thank you for sharing with #linkupwithlisa
    @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/04/linkupwithlisa-13-cold-shoulder-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts