Bohemian, Euro-Urban.

Happy Friday the 13th Everyone, or Friday before Valentine's Day! Got anything planned this weekend for Love Day?

So, I have expressed my love for Marsala - Color of the year, several times and even mentioned it on this wish-list post earlier this month. I wanted a Marsala or Burgundy piece in all of those items I listed in that post, including a pair of Leggings. Well, I purchased my Leggings last week and I proceeded on wearing them the next day (lol), which is the Outfit you see here. Between the Camel Panama Hat, the Blanket Scarf and Toggle Coat, this Outfit has both a Bohemian and an Euro-Urban vibe to it. It is also a little Equestrian. Notice the side, Faux Leather detail on the bottom part of those Leggings? Love that detail. The Blue+Red Plaid Shirt picks up the Colors of the Leggings, Coat and Wedge Booties. The Long, Camel Cardigan mixes+matches the Hat. And I added another Plaid element via the Cozy Scarf. I accessorized with some Berry Lipgloss, Gold Chanel-logo Studs and a Red Beaded Necklace. I know it is a lot of Layers and several Colors but they worked together. It was cold that day guys. Speaking of Marsala or Burgundy it is a great alternative to Red for Valentine's weekend. This outfit makes me think of my fellow European Blogging Buddy, Angela who blogs from Italy. She wears similar Outfits to this one often, looking so effortlessly put-together in these Layered, Casual Outfits.
Camel, Linen/Cotton Blend, Belted, Open Cardigan: Victoria's Secret (similar by Old Navy, best deal), (similar w/ hoodie, great deal, love this), (gorgeous draped option by Asos, on sale, love this).
Burgundy, Equestrian-Style Leggings w/ Faux Leather Detail off the side of each leg: Penti (New)

Below is another way I have worn this Open, Camel Cardigan, also with lots of layers, a scarf and a hat. Which outfit do you like more? Today's or the one below?

Also linking up with Carrie. One of the "Create 28" prompts was Plaid.




Comments

  1. Love the hat!! Have a good weekend!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your plaid scarf! Happy Valentine's Day Ada!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hat and the plaid scarf, Happy Valentine's Day!!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing marsala leggings and you look adorable in that hat! Happy Valentine's Day, Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Loving that hat on you and the cardigan is fab!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in marsala! Like they picked that color just for you!! And I could spend hours on your blog searching links!! Thank you so much!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tartan top! So nice with the camel cardi belted over it! :)

    Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hat really suits you Ada :) I could get around wearing Marsala as legwear. Love the leather detail on your leggins and your cute wedge booties. Have a nice weekend :)

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look Ada! You can really rock a hat...love it.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I adore Marsala and you wear it well! Hope you had a fab Valentine's Day! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ada I'm loving the camel colored fedora on you! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the hat ada!

    <3 rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great leggings! I love the layered up winter look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great hat, Ada! Thanks for linking up today. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute hat! Loving the color of your pants!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the plaid, layers, and those leggings! You look great in hats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts