Thanksgiving Styles and Weekend Loving.

So, this is what I wore for Thanksgiving this year. We will get to this Outfit in a little bit.

First, since this is Thanksgiving weekend I wanted to pay it forward to some of my Favorite Bloggers by highlighting them this week. I am including my favorite outfits from this week, that these 7 beautiful ladies wore. I happen to think these outfits are perfect for Thanksgiving also. Some for a casual dinner at home, some for a dressier dinner out in a nice restaurant and some even work for Black Friday or Weekend (Holiday) Shopping. Check them all out!!

old navy vest




DSCN9694

eShakti2



Now, this was what I wore for Thanksgiving this year, for dinner and some work-related, casual appointments. Sangria is the IT Color of Fall 2014 and this Gorgeous, Rich Cranberry shade is one I happen to love. As a matter of fact, I cannot recall a Fall season when it hasn't been considered Stylish. Though, my Satin Pencil Skirt is a true Sangria, while my Plaid Button-up is more of a Fuchsia, the colors are similar enough to create a Monochrome look. Especially since I added a Fuchsia Lipstick and Dark Red Bobble Pearl Studs. To keep warm, I layered a thin, Black Turtleneck underneath the Shirt. And I kept things slightly casual with my Black Booties and Gray Tweedy Tights. Here is another recent Outfit where I paired shades of Sangria with Black. Overall, I ended up loving this Outfit (very different from last year, as you can see) and I got several real-life compliments on it, as well. Hope you like it as well. =)
Black, Thin Jersey-Stretch, Long-Sleeve Turtleneck: Express (very similar by Ralph Lauren, love this), (very similar), (long-sleeve, ribbed option by VS, best deal, love this).
Red, Double-sided, Bobble Earrings w/ Large Pearl on the Back & Small Crystal on the Front: c/o Viggos (New) (double-pearl ones by The Limited, love these), (similar w/ pyramid pave side by Sam Edelman, great deal, love these).
Long, Black Metallic, Lariat Necklace w/ Black Beads & Fireball Crystals: The Limited (similar, gorgeous option, on sale, love this), (similar by The Limited), (silver+black, lariat option by Chico's, best deal, love this).





Comments

  1. Wow you look great in pink!! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving! I am loving Erica's dress!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sangria color is gorgeous! I love your booties! You look adorable in pink!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look on you! It's perfect for the holiday. The color and sheen in the skirt make it feel so festive. I love your boots and tights! That's my favorite fall combo. You are so sweet to feature these beautiful ladies!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is fabulous on you! I don't have anything in Sangria, AHHHH, must get this color in my closet pronto! I love the bloggers that you featured, they all look great!
    xo,
    Monica
    GlamVolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Ada, you look so festive and those rich colours work a treat on you! xx

    Mama-andmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rich cranberry colour, great look on you Ada and perfect for the holidays too!! Hope you have a great day:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the color of this ensemble, so perfect for the holidays! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Ada!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hue and print on your plaid shirt, it is so chic! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and weekend!

    XO Chelsea www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sangria color is such a pretty color. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great color on you! I don't really own anything in this color, but I think I may have to keep my eye out :) It is such a pretty color for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are amazing Ada and thank you for the amazing shout out. Loving this colour, you do ' bold" so very well. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving ( i took a break over the weekend as our boys were in town)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Such a perfect Thanksgiving look! Love that skirt!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look for the holiday. This reminds me that I wore an outfit similar to this last year, I should remember to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for including me in one of your favorite looks. You are so lovely! I love all this holiday looks. Your plaid shirts is adorable. I hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun outfit for Thanksgiving! Sangria is perfect (to wear and drink) for the holidays! You look lovely in the color too. It's fun to see the diversity of what people wore for Thanksgiving! Love how you were able to incorporate so many different looks and styles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cranberry colour is fabulous. I like how you've mixed a satin-likeskirt with plaid. not many people can carry off a strong colour!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfit is very festive and perfect for the holidays, Ada! Red/burgundy looks lovely on you. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for featuring me in your post, Ada. I really like your skirt, and paired with the shirt, it looks so festive for the holidays! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the way you dressed up plaid with your pretty skirt! It's adorable with the grey tights and booties! What a perfect choice for Thanksgiving, especially with the colors! Thank you so much for featuring me! You are so sweet to include me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for featuring me Ada!!!! :) That skirt you are wearing is such a pretty color and looks great with the grey tights and black booties!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts