Soft Pink, Dark Denim and Sparkles.

Hello Ladies and Happy Hump Day. It is Wednesday and it is the first day I am co-hosting a pink-themed link-up and wearing Pink each day in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, or like us Fashion Bloggers call it "Blogging for Breast Cancer AWearNess" or BBCA. So, I invite all of you to link up with My Lovely Co-Host AMY and myself. It doesn't have to be a full-on Pink Outfit. I myself don't own a ton of pink neither is pink one of my top 3 favorite colors. You can wear Pink whether you chose to wear a Pink Coat, a Pink Blouse, a Pink Dress, Pink Shoes or even a Pink Necklace, Pink Nails or Pink Lips. Anything Pink goes, so join us with an outfit or several, starting today. Thank you. 

So today is the first day of the 10 days I am committed to wearing Pink, whether in a small or a large dose. My first Outfit features a Pink Bustier, but there are also Blush/Pink Beads on my Necklace and I am wearing one of my two Pink Watches. I am also wearing a Soft Baby Pink Lipgloss.
I own a ton of Bustiers because I happen to love how they look on me. Most of mine are from White House Black Market, but I also have some from Bebe, like this one. This is a Dusty Pink Chiffon one with criss-cross ruching all around the front and the black detail is indeed black crystal rocks, embellished. To offset the Soft Pink, I chose some Dark Denim in a Bootcut style and some Pointy Leopard Pumps. This outfit was worn to wine and dine with a few of girlfriends and cousins so I added more sparkle via my Glitter Clutch and my Jewels. The Mixed Media, Multi-Strand Necklace I am wearing has Pearls, Silver & Blush Crystals and it is one of my Most Favorite Statement Necklaces that I own. So, would you wear this Outfit for a Date Night or a Girls' Night Out? I did link up some Cute Bustiers (below) by the way. What will my Pink item be tomorrow? Well, stay tuned.







Amy Fashion Blog

Comments

  1. gorgeous bustier, I love it and with the denim, perfect outfit. ( I would have to add a leather jacket here for the temps but I love all these pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit for date night. I don't any bustier - I think it's because I don't have any girls so does not flatter me.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, such a pretty bustier! Looks great with the denim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sparkly clutch! This is such a great date night look!
    xoxo Danielle
    www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkles! You can definitely never go wrong with sparkles.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love how they look on you...you look great! What a chic outfit. Perfect for a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking like a hot mama in that outfit! I am crazy about sequins and this is just the right dose of them. And, thanks for supporting breast cancer awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one hot mama in this outfit. I love how you added the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blush pink. This is the perfect date night outfit!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty bustier! Love the blush pink color and the sequins! You look great!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty bustier! Love the blush pink color and the sequins! You look great!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Pink Week link-up is such a good idea! I love it. And the bustier is so pretty - it really does look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute top! It's has the perfect amount of sparkle!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ada, you look like you are ready for a fun night out on the town! Gorgeous outfit! I love the idea wearing pink, even in small amounts, in honor of breast cancer awareness this week. Great idea for a link up too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great clutch. You look stunning, love. I'm merging collections on the blog today (Paper Crown + LC Lauren Conrad) I'd love to hear your thoughts when you get a sec. :) xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun clutch! And you know I love a good leopard print pump! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bustier looks great on you. No wonder you have so many! Thanks for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking good!! Sexy and sophisticated :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving that clutch!

    Thanks for linking to Beautiful You!
    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cause and what a wonderful way to add a bit of colour to your day to day wardrobe - you look wonderful in this ensemble xx thanks for linking up to #allaboutyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous, fun top! You look HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ada,
    I need that bustier...I actually don't own any! You look HOTTTTT! Love the clutch as well. Weeerk it honey.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts