Dress Week: Tropical Flower Maxi for me and Nautical Stripes for Vivian.

Day two of the second Dress Week of this Summer and I figured I'd grace you all with a Gorgeous Tropical Flower Maxi Dress, another stunner by H+M. What can I say, they have rocked their Spring/Summer 2014 collection and I now own many of their Dresses. =) Also, Vivian has been wearing a lot of Dresses lately, so we will show you some of her Dress Collection too this week, starting with one of my favorites she has - the Navy+White Striped one with the Nautical Collar and Stripes.

I styled my Tropical Flower Maxi Dress with a simple Silver Chain Necklace, some Coral Drop Earrings+Matching Bangle, a Beaded Black Bracelet and a Red Cocktail Ring. To bring out all the Colors of the Dress, especially the Pinks and Blues, I did some minor pattern-mixing by pairing the Dress with my Striped Espadrille Wedges. We wore our outfits last night, out and about with another Stylish Mamma (my cousin) and her 4-month old baby girl. Oh and my Dress received many compliments. It just might be my Favorite Maxi Dress that I own. Do you own a Floral Maxi Dress? How did you style yours?

Mirror, mirror on the wall, Mommy thinks I am the Most Beautiful of them all!!
A lot of times, when I am taking my Outfit Pictures, Vivian wants to get in the action. So this time I decided to show you these fun and sweet out-takes. She is a cute photo-bomber, no?
Left Hand Jewelry:
Neon Orange, Gold-tone Enamel Bangle Bracelets: A Local Accessories Boutique (New) (very similar orange bangle, best deal), (coral Kate Spade option).
Black+Silver Stretchy, Beaded Bracelet w/ some Charms: White House Black Market (similar option, great deal), (similar), (similar, love this).
Right Hand Jewelry:
Real Silver Ring w/ Tiny Turquoise Stone: Express (very similar), (similar w/ large stone, best deal, love this).




White, Spaghetti-Strap, Open-Back Maxi Dress w/ Pink+Green Tropical Flower Print: H&M (New) (very similar by the Limited, best deal, love this), (similar by Loft, love this), (gorgeous option by Ted Baker, on sale, love this).
Coral, Circle, Silk, Drop Earrings: Bijoux & Accessories (similar, great deal, love these), (similar, love these), (gorgeous option by Kate Spade).
Pink+Green, Plastic Hair Claw w/ tiny Flower: A Local Accessories Boutique (New).
Hot Pink, Multi-Colorful Stripped Wedge Espadrilles: Payless (very similar, SAVE), (similar + great deal, love these), (similar, SPLURGE).

Vivian's Outfit:
Navy+White Striped, Nautical Dress w/ White Roses & Bubble Skirt: Original Marines.
Turquoise+Yellow, Lucite Bow Barrette: Viggos.
Baby Pink, White & Silver Polka Dot Socks: Jumbo.
Baby Pink, Strappy Sandals w/ Bows: Target.


P.S. I am linking up with Alison, Kimba, Laura, Laura B., Lindsey, Niki, Rebecca, Sarah, Shanna, Saumya and Zaz.
Also, in honor of Renae, I will be linking up with her on Friday. This is the most Pink I am wearing this week - thinking of you Beautiful Renae. =)

Happy Tuesday Ladies!!





Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I love this dress! You look beautiful here. I love how you let the dress shine and kept everything else simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow Ow Ada! Looking amazing my friend. You look like your going on vacation to hawaii! This dress is just too cute for words and how adorable is your little girl! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty ladies!!!! Love the dress Ada.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your H&M maxi. You're little one is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous in this dress love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you've called out the fuchsia in your dress by matching it to you lipstick! There is nothing more endearing than when a mom and daughter get all dolled up together and have a good time! I'm sure your daughter will grow up to be quite the fashionista!

    Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, real mom street style & life as a North American mom in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress! I love it! You and Vivian both look very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that maxi dress! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be a perfect dress for the outdoor theater production I am seeing later this week! The back really dips low, wow! I am not sure what kind of bra I would wear with that... :O I love the colors and your wedges are just perfect for it. I really need more wedges in my closet, I only have one pair and I used to wear them when I worked as they are a bit more on the dressy side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, I am actually wearing a hot pink bra that matches the hot pink flowers of the dress. I think with very low-cut open-back dresses bras are fun as long as they match the dress you are wearing, are colored (for some fun effect) or interesting. Actually many designers have shown low-cut dresses with the bra straps showing from underneath, but the bras have been spot-on cool!

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous dress from H&M - and OMG Vivian is so big , your little princess is no longer a baby she's s beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh la la! Is that a hot pink bra I see?! You are spicing things up around here! I'm loving the pattern mixing with the striped espadrilles and the floral dress...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really like the colors in the print of this dress, so pretty! Vivian is adorable in her little striped dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the print on this dress! I really need to check out H&M more often. Vivian also looks absolutely adorable in her stripes!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dress is so pretty and is one of my favorite maxi's you have worn so far! Vivian is super cute! Love your outtake photos!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Y'all both look so beachy!! Love the tropical print on you, and of course I love Vivian's outfit too. She always looks so perfectly adorable. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ada this maxi is amazing on you! Great print for summer. Love the new blog header!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ada, I can see why you love dresses you look great in them. Love the colors in this maxi and your color pairing with the lovely sandals. Your daughter is so adorable!
    rom the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful maxi dress!! you both look adorable :)
    xo,
    yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/2014/07/colombian-festival.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous maxi! Looooooooove the print!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful ada!! i love this tropical print maxi, its summer perfection! And how absolutely adorable is your daughter?! Shes so so pretty!!!XXX wishing you and the family a very happy rest of your week!XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute photobomber you have there! Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving the floral print of the maxi dress and the sexy back too! Vivian´s a cutie with her baby doll dress, you girls look so adorable together. :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I love that dress on you! And not too over the top with little splashes of pink. Great for keeping cool for an early evening meal or something lovely like that on holiday! Thanks for linking up with #AllAboutYou xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are both stunning! I love the tropical floral print on your dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts