25 of 30: Topped off with Bows, Dots and Soft Leather.

Hi Loves. At first glance, this Outfit looks like it has pieces not from the ones I chose for the challenge. That's because my New, Gorgeous, Soft-like-butter, Metallic Blue Leather Jacket and Blush Pink Scarf with Cutesy Bows are definitely stealing away the thunder from the rest of the pieces that were indeed INCLUDED in the challenge. But that's OK. This Outfit is all sort of Happy, Girly and Pretty. And the best part about both the Jacket and the Scarf is that they were free to me. The Jacket was an early Birthday Present from my Mom in US. While the Scarf was c/o a Local Accessories Boutique which gifted me 4 Gorgeous Silk Scarves, to add to my ever-large collection of this so darling accessory.

I love how I mixed my Pinks, Blush and Magenta (the Polka Dots on the Top & the Color of the Earrings) to create a Fashionable, Girly, Layered Look. The Light Blue Color of the Jacket adds to the Spring appeal of these Colors and compliments the Top & Scarf quite nicely. The Black Skinnies are just the right neutral frame to offset all of the Pink. And I love it that the Scarf, Pumps and Headband all blend well together in these shades of Blush that are so Happy and Feminine. I guess you can say I love this Outfit. The many photos I took of it, prove it too. LOL Hope you like it as well. This Outfit is also to honor RENAE of Simple Sequins in support of her Breast Cancer. If you don't follow her link up on Fridays called Fashion Item Friday I suggest you do. Today she is featuring some Ed Hardy, Pink-covered Sneakers by Skechers. I own a very similar pair and absolutely love them. Plus, she always has Lovely Co-Hosts. =)
Pros: I am wearing my Happy Magenta Dots, a Pretty Bow Scarf, a Fun Headband, Cute Pink Jewelry, a Heart Cocktail Ring. Plus Skinny Black Jeans and Nude Patent Leather Pumps can do no wrong, in my humble opinion.
Cons: Some may think that Polka Dots, Bows, a Feather Headband, Leather AND a lot of Pink it can all add up to too much.  But I see no cons - I love it all.
Hand Jewelry:
Silver, Pave Ring w/ tiny Silver Stones & big Square Ruby in the middle: A Local Boutique.
Real Gold Wedding Band and Real Gold+Diamond Engagement Ring: From My Husband.
Neon Pink, Chain Rubber Bracelet: A $1.00 Boutique (New).
Neon Pink & Silver "Paris" Watch: Gifted.
White, Sea-Pearl, Silver, Heart-shaped Cocktail Ring: c/o American Fashion & Jewelry Boutique.
3/4-Sleeve, Gray Blouse w/ Magenta Polka Dots: Old Navy.
Baby Blue-Metallic, Soft (Real) Leather Jacket: Nordstrom Rack (New; Gift from Mom).
Blush/Baby Pink, Silk Scarf w/ Black Bows: c/o a Local Accessories Boutique.
Black Skinny Jeans: Sublevel (New).
Blush Silk Headband w/ Feather & Rhinestone Flower: Bebe.
Magenta, Large-Beaded, Plastic Drop Earrings: A Local Boutique.
Real Leather Turquoise, Logo Wallet: Bebe. (I often carry this as clutch. It is big enough to fit my money, credit/debit card, my key & my phone. I love it).
Nude, Round-Toe, Patent Leather Pumps: Apartment 9 (Kohl's).

And, you can read my Feature here and get to know me better. Thanks and Enjoy Your Weekends!!







Comments

  1. I love polka dots, especially in vibrant colors. Very cute top here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your magenta polka dots! Very happy and fun. Very sweet to support Renae. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so nice of your mom to send you the jacket for your birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so cute Ada!! The polka dots and fun pink/purple color looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pink and teal, what a great combo!! you are look super gorgeous Ada, as always my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great blouse! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very beautiful and lovely. Plka dots and bows are two of my favourite prints so this combination is very perfect. I adore the jacket too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always so colorful & happy in your posts!! LOVE! Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya, Ada! So nice of ou to deck our yourself is so my pink - THANKS FOR ALL THE PINK POWER - The chemo wasn't as bad as I imagined. I am dizzy tho and yet I am loving their anti - nausea pills that is rad and cool and more rad. LOL Being at *FiF* is week is so great of you. Thanks for all of your attention. I LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts