Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tiny Graphic Hearts, Pink Aloha Flowers and Comfy Ponte Leggings.

Hello. I will be keeping this short on words today since there are a ton of photos of both Vivian and I. I wore this Outfit around Valentine's Day so I thought the little Heart as well as the Pink Flowers were proper for this Love Fest Holiday. Plus it gave me a chance to no longer ignore this Cardigan (since worn in real life on September 2013) and a chance to wear my new Button-down that I purchased in January (from my January Shopping). This Outfit is sort of Monochrome too since I have on Black Leggings and both of my tops have Black (and White) on them. Vivian is wearing the comfiest, cutest, Heart-print Sweatshirt. It is Fleece. I want it in my size - for real. What do you think of Our Outfits?
 
She is so Playful and Cute and we love her even more because of it. =))
And yes, she did get a haircut. We cut her bangs and took some length off.






Black+White, Graphic Heart-print, Button-down Blouse: H+M (New).
Black, White & Hot Pink, Floral, 3/4-Sleeve Cardigan w/ Logo Silver Buttons: White House Black Market.
Black, Thick Wool, Cable Knit Snood (Scarf): c/o Bershka (New).
Black, Thick Ponte Leggings: White House Black Market.
Taupe-Charcoal, Over-the-Knee Boots: Purchased in Tirana.

Vivian's Outfit:
White Fleece, Graphic Heart-print Sweatshirt : Kohl's.
Brown Leggings w/ Silver Crystal Buttons off each side on the Bottom (part of a 2-piece Outfit): Little Lass.
Fuchsia, Loop Knit Scarf: Hand-Made (Custom-Ordered).
White, Silky Canvas, Dressy Mary Janes w/ Silver Crystal Fan Decorations: A Random Children's Boutique.

And if you want to see more Pink & Cardigans from me (keeping Spring in mind) check out my Guest Post. Thank you!






9 comments:

  1. Love your outfit Ada. That floral top is gorgeous and your daughter is way too cute!!!!!!


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I really like the pattern mixing going on. Of course, Vivian always looks adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these pictures with Vivian :) she's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that cardigan!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of the colors...very tropical! and i can't believe how big vivian is getting! all that hair, she is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants look soooo comfortable! I swear that pants like that are all I want to wear anymore!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cardigan! Such cute pattern mixing here! And I love Vivian's sweatshirt and outfit! I swear, babies get all the cute clothes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by to say hi; I am co-hosting the Fab Friday link-up this week. What a cute mother, daughter duo! My daughters love dressing up with me and your little fashionista seems like she will be the same :) XOXO, Elif
    http://theboxqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.