Mom's Winter Must Haves: Fair Isle.

This week LAURA from I Do DeClaire and I are styling probably the warmest, most snuggly, most winter-like item for Winter. That would be Fair Isle. I do apologize to Laura and all of you for posting quite late today (it will soon be midnight in Albania) but I welcomed the New Year sick. It went from bad to worse from yesterday to today and before I knew it I was sneezing, coughing, was feverish, had a headache and a back ache. After getting some rest and as I put Vivian to sleep, I am now finally posting. Anyway, on week one Laura and I styled Cozy Sweaters and Sweater Dresses, while on week two we styled Puffer Vests.
This week we have on very similar Black+White Fair Isle Sweaters with Snowflakes. Laura's has Cute Reindeer as well as Snowflakes. I absolutely love her Cozy Sweater Vest. I like how she layered it with another Sweater for a double warm factor as well as her Plaid Shirt, thus mixing Prints. Her Gold Watch & Camel Cords are perfect for Winter and I super love her Taupe Quilted Boots. She definitely went for a Casual, Warm Look in her ensemble. You can read all the details on Laura's Outfit here.

While I embraced my Fair Isle this time, styling a More Dressy Outfit. It is my first time trying a Long, Wool Cardigan over a Fancy Lace Dress, even less so a Printed Cardigan. I actually ended up liking this a lot and will keep in mind to wear a more Casual, Every Day Cardigan over an Elegant Evening Dress again. The Winter White Lace Dress has some Gold Metallic Embroidery on the top overlay. That is why I added my Gold Metallic Sparkly Clutch with it. The Silver+Black Drop Earrings are like snowflakes and they matched the Outfit perfectly. There is a little bling on the Headband, also. Black Tights to contrast with the White Dress and last but not least Sexy Red Stilettos since it is the Holidays. This Outfit would be perfect for a Cocktail Party on New Year's or a New Year's Eve Celebration. I totally dig it and I am in love with this New Dress I purchased just last week. What do you think of the Outfit? Do you like Fair Isle Prints? What did you wear for New Year's Eve? Also, coming to the Blog tomorrow ANOTHER NEW YEAR'S EVE INSPIRED OUTFIT. It's a good one, I promise. ;-)
Winter White, 3/4-Sleeve, Crew-Neck Lace Dress: A Local Boutique (New).
Black+White, Long-Sleeve, Fair Isle "Snowflake", Wool Cardigan w/ Pockets: Nordstrom's (New).
Skinny Black Metallic Headband w/ Sparkly Ombre Rhinestone Fish: A Local  Accessories Boutique.
Gold Tone, Silver+Black, Crystal, Snowflake/Flower, Drop Earrings: A Random Street Vendor (New).
Magenta+Silver, Stretchy, Beaded Bracelets w/ some Charms: White House Black Market.
Silver, Pave Ring w/ tiny Silver Stones & big Square Ruby in the middle: A Local Boutique (New).
Black Floral, Textured, Opaque Black Tights: Lauma (New).
Gold Metallic & Glittery, Faux Snake-Skin, Envelope Clutch: A Local Boutique (New).
Bright Red, Patent Leather, Strappy, Criss-Cross Stilettos: Carlos Santana.



P.S. Linking up with Sarah, Lindsey and Bethany.








Comments

  1. Your clutch and heels are just gorgeous! I really like how the dress and cardigan look together! :) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura. Now, a full week later I finally feel like myself.

      Delete
  2. I don't own any Fair isle clothes. you look great,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a try. Considering how Wintery cold both Germany & Michigan are, you must add some Fair Isle to your closet, girl. =)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love Fair Isle print!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Fair Isle cardi, so perfect for the holidays! And such a cute clutch bag too! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this trend, you two look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts