LBD, Bows, Pink Flowers, Leopard and Kicking off BBCA.


Welcome to October. I cannot believe it's October 1st. There are only 3 months left till the New Year and less than 4 months left till Vivian's 1st Birthday. 2013 has been a great year so far. That's Thanks to the Little Sweet Lady herself - My Vivian.

Last October while I was pregnant with Vivian, I joined AMY of Amy Fashion Blog and other fashionable Ladies who wore Pink in October and Blogged for Breast Cancer Awareness (BBCA). While my Style has evolved a lot since then and I am not pregnant anymore, I vowed to Blog for Breast Cancer again this October like I promised, here. I am starting things off with a New Little Black Dress that I paired with my new Black+White Statement Necklace. I made things more Fun, Girly & Trendy by adding a Black Cardigan adorned with Bright Pink Flowers & some Leopard Pumps. Which means I also mixed+matched Patterns. I wore this LBD to a Nice Family event. I love how the Little Black Dress is a fitted V-neck Sheath but has a Big Bow going sideways, by the neckline. I repeated my Bow into my Sequined Headband. How do you like this Look? Let me know. =)
Black, Ponte, Sleeveless, V-Neck Sheath w/ Big Bow on the Front: Bisou Bisou.
Black, White & Hot Pink, Floral, 3/4-Sleeve Cardigan w/ Logo Silver Buttons: White House Black Market.
Black+White Statement Necklace w/ Pearls & Plastic Roses: Forever 21 (New).
Burgundy, Red & Silver, Sparkly, Beaded, Stretchy Bracelets (Set of 3): White House Black Market.
Faux Gold, Cocktail Flower Ring w/ Pearls & Silver Firestone Balls: Banana Republic.
Black, Silk Headband w/ Big Sequined Bow: H&M.
Faux Suede, Pointy Toe, Leopard Pumps: Charlotte Russe.


P.S. Linking up with Amy, Laura+Erin, Amber, Shanna and Alison.









Comments

  1. What a fantastic LBD! I love the bow. Great look!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the style & the bow, too. I also love the Ponte Material. ;-) Thanks so much.

      Delete
  2. That dress fits you perfectly! Looks great Oh and I love the leopard heels.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pia. I like the fit of this Dress, a lot. =)

      Delete
  3. Love the LBD!!! Such a staple and super classy! Thanks for your sweet comment today. To answer your question, I receive items c/o by companies contacting me asking if I would like to style their pieces. I hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY SHANNA. Thank you for liking the LBD and for answering my question. That is so cool that you get so many free items. They are all beautiful, too.

      Delete
  4. Super cute cardigan . I have a tab at the top of my page with all the bloggers who are doing BBCA. I'm going to do a post with everyone in it. In the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lov this Cardigan. WHBM has Awesome Cardigans. They are a little expensive but when they go on sale they are worth it because they are gorgeous. I have to check the tab on your page. My Pleasure participating, once again. =)

      Delete
  5. Yay for the little black dress. LOVE the cardigan too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts