First Greetings from Michigan, in Paisley.

Hello from Michigan. We have been here for 3 days. The flight with the baby was a challenging experience but we made it and I am happy to be back in the States for the next 4 months or so. 

I have many back-dated Outfits to show you but they are still in my USB and for today I wanted to share the first Outfit I wore here, to welcome all the Family Members that came to visit Vivian & I. And Ladies, get used to seeing lots of new clothes and never-blogged-before items and outfits, around here. This Jersey Dress is a very Cute, Girly piece that can be dressed down or dressed up. White House Black Market does so well every year, with these Jersey Dresses. My Jewelry is Simple and since I was exhausted I kept my feet happy too and wore Flip-Flops by Old Navy.

Black, White & Purple, Paisley-Print, Strapless, Ruffled, Jersey Dress: White House Black Market.
Pewter-Metallic, Faux Snakeskin Belt: The Limited.
Dainty, Silver Chain Necklace w/ Teardrop Charm: White House Black Market.
Small Circle, Silver, Hoop Earrings: The Limited.
Silver Chain Bracelet w/ Clear & Lavender Beads: NY&Co. (New York and Company).
Purple, Silk, Rosette & Tulle Headband: The Limited.
Hot Pink, "Surf & Turf", Rubber Flip Flops: Old Navy.




P.S. Linking up today with Nicole, Carissa, Kayla and Logan.

monday mingle
lowercase letters
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM
Southern Sunflowers and Coffee Beans







Comments

  1. Welcome back to the States, Ada! Your dress is so cute, love it with the headband =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Inge. I was due for a visit. Thanks for the compliments.

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress!! You look great! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you made it and are in the US! Such a cute dress. Looking forward to seeing some of your never been blogged outfits. It's probably like a going shopping in your closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather. It had been too long, but once I was here, it felt like I never left. And yes lots of shopping in my 'new' closet. Hugs to you & Kayla.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh Ada, lum si ti qe je ne Amerike! Uroj qe ditet e tua atje te kalojne sa me bukur! Me pelqen shume fustani, i thjeshte por shume i bukur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flmd shume Aulona. Mezi e kam pritur kete dite. E Adhuroj Ameriken, me qetesine, gjelberimin, pastertine, rregullin, thjeshtesine dhe bukurine qe te ofron.

      Delete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful vacation! Traveling with kiddos is hard, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is a longer Vacation. The flight was so challenging & exhausting but yes WORTH IT! =)

      Delete
  6. Yay for being in te states! I bet your parents are acing a blast with Vivian :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ada, mire se na erdhe prap ne USA... U lodh goca? Eshte rruge e lodhshme ne fakt. Une me djalin kam udhetuar kur ai ishte 8 muajsh kur vajtem ne Shqiperi me te per here te pare dhe ka qene me te vertete experience qe nuk harrohet (negativisht dmth). Uroj qe cdo gje tjeter te kete shkuar mire dhe ti kesh gjetur mire te gjithe ketej. Besoj se Vivian do kenaqet shume :)
    Kalofsh sa me bukur dhe pushime te mbara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shume flmd e dashur. Ishte fluturim shume i lodhshem dhe i merzitshem per bebin, por ja arritem. Do rrime ketu disa muaj, do clodhemi, do cmallemi dhe do kenaqemi - kjo ka rendesi.

      Delete
  8. Hope you're enjoying your time in the states! Love the print, color, and ruffle on this dress! Looks great on you!

    -Tiffany
    www.stylesidebar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tiffany for caring. Yes I am having a great time. And I do love this Dress. =)

      Delete
  9. I love your floral dress, it's quite sexy and you look gorgeous in it. I have a similar one from WHBM. Nice taste in clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own similar ones from WHBM, too. Thanks for reading and I will check out your blog if you have one. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts