Saturday, May 4, 2013

Peachy, Poppy, Pretty!

Some titles are easy to come along. This has been such a week for me, coming up with Good Post Titles left and right & they have all come easily to my mind, and have all been great titles, too. I think this outfit has enough Peachy (the Skirt is a light Peach Color though the photos don't do justice to it), Poppy (the Red-Coral Flowers & Poppies of my Ruffly Tank Top) & Pretty (Girly, Fun, Colorful & Accessorized head to toe). To bring out the Pastel Peach of the Maxi Skirt (Gifted to me by my Sister-in-Law) I added my Newest Long Necklace with Aqua, Yellow, Peach & Ivory Pastel Beads. While my New Bracelets/Bangles mix & match both Pastels & Brights. Last but not least a slight Pattern-Mixing with my Floral & my Python (Flats). I wore this outfit to church Thursday Night where I took Vivian for the first time.  See, our Easter is this Sunday, as in tomorrow (I am Orthodox) so this is a big week of festivities for our church. I went with a friend of mine & her 14-month old son. After a quick church trip (you cannot stay long with little ones) we went for a cup of coffee at a Cafe/Bar close by. The babies enjoyed each-other & behaved good for the most time.

Vivian Smiling as usual. Gotta love her. Camera loves her for sure.
Black, Stretchy Rayon Tank Top w/ a Ruffled, Silk, Red, Floral Print part in the Front: White House Black Market.
Elbow-Sleeve, Black, Cropped Cardigan: The Limited.
Pastel Peach/Coral, Chiffon, Flowy, Maxi Skirt: E-Bay (Gifted to me by my Sister-in-Law).
Mint, Ivory, Coral & Yellow, Pastel Long Necklace w/ Plastic Beads: Bijoux & Accessories (New).
Plastic, Yellow, Circle, Post Earrings: Fred's Jewelry.
Light Peach, Glass-Beaded, Stretchy Bracelet (Right Hand): Bijoux & Accessories (New).
2 Identical Red & Light Peach Bangle Bracelets w/ Silver Beads twisted around the Silk Ribbons (Left Hand): Bijoux & Accessories (New).
Pastel Mint & Gold, Twisted, Silk Ribbon Bangle Bracelet (Left Hand): Bijoux & Accessories (New).
Faux Gold Ring w/ Semi-Precious Red-Coral, Square Stone: Banana Republic.
Fuchsia, Orange & Black, Python-Print, Leather Ballet Flats: Nine West.

Vivian's Outfit:
Pink Sweatshirt with Kitties, Embellished Beaded Bows + Ruffled White Hems: Jumbo (Purchased the same day as when these photos were taken).
Mint/Aqua Leggings: Falls Creek Baby.
Baby Pink Satin Bow Clip: Made by Me.
Coral & White, Terry Socks: Carter's.

Well, I meant to write this post last night but I went to bed early so I woke up early on this Birthday Morning & decided to post instead so Happy Birthday to Me!! I am still expecting all the Late Birthday Outfit Arrivals on my Inbox so keep them coming & stay tuned for that post sometime tomorrow, on Sunday afternoon. Thank you for all who are participating. =)



P.S. Linking up with Sherry, Marissa and Anne.



And you can follow me on Bloglovin now. The link is provided below.
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors! Happy birthday again Ada, I hope it is an absolutely wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethie. It has been real good thus far.

      Delete
  2. I love the picture of you and Viv, so cute! Crazy she's already three months old!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love that Picture too. I know, 15 weeks to be exact & they flew by.

      Delete
  3. Pretty top! I love it. You have had some awesome outfits this week--thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the top too. I also really like the Skirt. I wished it photographed better. =)

      Delete
  4. Pretty colors and Vivian is SO precious!!
    xo~Sherry
    thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your daughter is such a doll! and i love the floral print of your top. thanks for joining us for poppy red day!

    heidi @ literate & stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this Heidi. Thanks so much. My Daughter is a Doll - I definitely agree lol. It was My Pleasure joining you both.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.