Flashback Friday: Birthday Dresses.

Good Morning Ladies. Since last Saturday was My Birthday & since this week has been Dresses Week for me where I have shown different dresses I have worn over the last couple of weeks (and still have more to post on this little blog), I figured for this Flashback Friday I would show you more Dresses of what I have worn on previous Birthdays, from the last few years (that I have pictures of). As you will notice & what I saw too is that these Dresses are pretty much either from The Limited or from bebe - both stores whose Dress selections I have always loved. I don't have any photos from 2011 & I do not recall what I did that year either. But I do remember that I celebrated that Birthday without my Husband because he had already moved to Albania from USA & started his job. I followed him some months later in November of 2011. Anyway, here are the Dresses below. What do you think? Which one is your Favorite? I must say I have 2 Favorites: The Gold Metallic, Grecian Style Mini Dress with the Bubble Hem & the Green-White, Tropical Floral Print, Silk Dress with the Sweetheart Neckline, both of which are from bebe. Both these Dresses are Stunning & they looked real good on me. =)

Stay Tuned for More Dresses & a couple of more Fun Posts coming up for Mothers' Day, this weekend. Thank You.

Black+White, Breezy, Poplin, Paisley Print, Halter Dress: The Limited.
Little, Silver Drop Earrings: I don't Know.
Cognac & Black, Platform Wedges w/ Flower Cut-Outs: Esprit.
When: May 4th 2006.
Where: Outside Our Apartment Building (at the time), in Wixom - Michigan USA, but we went for Dinner afterwards.
Fuchsia-Red, A-Line, Girly, V-Neck Dress w/ Brown Sash: The Limited.
Washed-Out Denim Blazer: Rampage.
Fuchsia Plastic Bangles: Express.
Beaded Purple/Lavender, Ombre Necklace: Express.
Beaded Earrings w/ Coral, Orange & Red Stones: Express.
Maroon, Fan-Shaped, Evening Bag: Old Navy.
Black, Leather Stilettos w/ Colorful Metallic Circles: Nine West.
When: May 3rd 2007 (Eve of My Birthday) on a Friday Night.
Where: Dinner & Cocktails with my Husband @ "Carraba's" Restaurant, Novi - Michigan, USA.
Breezy, A-Line, Spaghetti-Strap, White Cotton Dress: The Limited.
Silver Drop Earrings: The Limited.
Silver, Beaded Necklace: Beadz & Bagz.
Periwinkle, Snake-Skin, Wedge Sandals: BCBG.
When: May 4th 2007 (Saturday Night).
Where: Celebrating My Birthday with My Best Friend Denise, Co-Workers & other Friends @ Club/Bar "M-Bar-Go" in Novi - Michigan, USA.
Grecian-Style, One-Shoulder, Metallic, Mini Dress w/ Bubble Hem: Bebe.
Gold, Shiny Bangles (on the right wrist)bebe.
Gold & Silver Rhinestone Cocktail Ring: Macy's.
Gold Cuff (on the left wrist)Lord & Taylor.
Hoop, Gold, Shiny Earrings: H&M.
Mustard-Gold, Leather, T-Strap, Gladiator Sandals: Nine West.
Hair & Makeup. By Me.
When: May 19th 2007. (This year My Husband & I had a Joint Belated, Big Birthday Bash of about 40-50 Friends & Cousins).
Where: Nightclub & Tapas Bar "Tucan Tango" in West Bloomfield - Michigan, USA.
Gray, Rayon-blend, Tunic Dress w/ Faux Leather detail on the hemline, neckline & sleeves: Express.
Raspberry Red, Metallic, Shimmery, Thin Leggings: Express.
Gold, Cirle, Beaded, Long Earrings: Bebe.
Baby Pink & Silver, T-Strap, Peep-Toe Stilettos: Charlotte Russe.
When: May 4th 2008 (Saturday Night).
Where: Going out for Cocktails to celebrate My Birthday, with My Cousins.
Black & White, Poppy Print, Floral, Strapless, Cotton-blend Dress: The Limited.
Black & White, Stripped, Short-Sleeve Blazer: Forever 21.
Black, Beaded, Dangly, Delicate Necklace: Express.
White, Cris-Cross, Kitten Heel, Open-Back Sandals w/ little Silver Studs: DSW.
When: May 8th 2008.
Where: At Our Apartment (then we went out for Lunch) in Wixom - Michigan, USA.
Black, White & Green, Tropical Floral-Print, Sweetheart, Stretchy Silk, Strapless Dress: Bebe.
Gold Metallic, Statement Necklace w/ Geometric Pieces: The Limited.
Gold Metallic, Long Earrings w/ Globe & Oval Beads: Bebe.
Green, Beaded, Stretchy, Plastic Bracelet: Banana Republic.
Kelly Green, Patent Leather Clutch: Express.
Gold, Shiny, Patent Leather, Faux Alligator Skin Pumps: Aldo.
When: May 4th 2009.
Where: "Andiamo's" Restaurant & "The Dirty Martini" Club/Bar, out for Dinner, Drinks & Dancing w/ My Husband in Novi - Michigan, USA.
Purple, Lavender, Black & White, Watercolor Print, Cap-Sleeve, Silk Dress w/ Origami Sleeves & Ruching Detail on the Front: Bebe.
Black, Stretchy, Glass-Beaded Bracelet: Ann Taylor.
Navy, Kitten Heel, Slingback Pumps w/ Buckle Detail: Nine West.
When: May 4th 2010.
Where: Birthday Dinner at My Parents' Home in Michigan, USA.
Silk, Sleeveless, Wrap-Style, Teal-Green Dress: The Limited.
"Rock Candy", Plastic, Orange, Bobble Necklace: Purchased on the Streets of Tirana.
Orange & Silver Charm Bracelet (Left Hand): JC Penney.
Stretchy, Plastic, Yellow Bangles (Right Hand)Charlotte Russe.
Plastic, Yellow, Circle, Post Earrings (that Match the Yellow Bracelet Perfectly): Fred's Jewelry.
Kelly Green Nail Polish (on My Toes): Flormar.
Pretty Pink, Smooth Lipstick: Avon.
Shimmery, Dusty Pink Eye Shadow: Golden Rose.
Hot Pink, Multi-Colorful, Stripped Wedge Espadrilles: Payless.
When: May 4th 2012.
Where: At Work (in Tirana - Albania), dressing up at the Office & having a mini Celebration with my Co-Workers.


P.S. Linking up with Jenny of Plane Pretty and Claire Justine.







Comments

  1. Mua me pelqejne shume dy veshjet e para. Te tregojne shume bukur. Gjithashtu me pelqejne shume dhe floket me te celur tek ti. Pse nuk e hap serish ngjyren? Te pershendes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flmd per komplimentat e sugjerimet, Aulona. Edhe une them t'i cel pak perseri floket kete Vere, se edhe mua me pelqejne. Ta kthej Pershendetjen. Puc.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts