Monday, May 13, 2013

Cobalt Blue Dress and Hair Bows Matching with the Baby.

I am finishing up Dress Week (a day late, since I started a day late) with this little Hot Cobalt Blue Number. This is another Sweater Dress from My Collection which made its 1st & only appearance back here. It is a mini style & it has ruching detail off the sides, in the front. I like it. I have worn it more often than it has appeared on the Blog. This time I added a fun little Bow Clip (in a matching color) to my Hair that was pulled back (when you have a baby, hair must always be in a bun, not even e pony =P). Vivian also has a Baby Blue Bow Clip on her hair so we are matching. And I am wearing my Pretty, Comfortable & Pretty Beige/Camel Leather Ballet Flats by Naturalizer that I love. What do you think of this Look? I know its short & in a Bold Color but can I pull it off, just 3+ months after giving birth? The Truth, please. =) This post is filled with lots of photos, but Vivian steals the show as usual. ;-)

Skirts Week starts tomorrow. If you like, you can join me in wearing Skirts this week. Also on Wednesday I am having part 2 of a Mothers' Special Edition of Week's Best Dressed. Last but not least, I am starting a special feature on this blog next week. If you have been blogging since 2012, contact mia via E-Mail and maybe we can work together. ada.furxhi(AT)gmail.com. Thanks.

Royal Blue, Ruched Sweater Dress: Express.
Mint, Ivory, Coral & Yellow, Pastel Long Necklace w/ Plastic Beads: Bijoux & Accessories (New).
 Small Heart Baby Blue Stud Earrings w/ White Polka Dots: Street Vendor in Tirana.
Cobalt Blue, Bow Hair Clip: Bijoux & Accessories.
Camel, Leather Ballet Flats w/ Studded Bows: Naturalizer.

Vivian's Outfit:
"Nutty for Grandma", Long-Sleeve, Purple Onesie: Fall Creek Baby.
Ivory, Cotton, Collared Cardigan: Gift from a Neighbor.
Charcoal Gray, Floral Leggings w/ Pink Butterfly on the Behind: Carter's.
Baby Blue, Silky, Logo Bow Clip: Random Boutique.
White, Yellow & Hot Pink, Knit Boots w/ Multi-colored Polka Dots: Carter's.






16 comments:

  1. OMG!! Look at you guys!!! So freakin cute and I adore that dress. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Londyn Darling. Coming from you a Great Fashionista, is a great compliment.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful in blue, both of you! Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with Visible Monday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful in Blue indeed. Thank You & you are Welcome!

      Delete
  3. Pretty dress!!! Baby Vivian looks more and more like her mom every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy. I do believe she takes after her Father too. But that is a huge compliment since she is way way waaaaaayyyyyyyy prettier than me.

      Delete
  4. what a pretty dress! love the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Color is one of My Favorite things about the dress.

      Delete
  5. Lovely, Ada. I think blue is definitely your color :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely can be one of My Colors. I love it. Looks great on everyone I think. Looks great on a Brunette like myself.

      Delete
  6. Cobalt blue is such a flattering color on you and you look fab for just having had a baby so I say wear this dress proud!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alice. I feel the same about Cobalt & Electric Blue, on you. =)

      Delete
  7. Love cobalt blue! It's one of my favorite colors! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of My Most Favorite Colors too, Ashley.

      Delete
  8. I'd love for you to stop by and link up with my blog hop going on right now :)

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/05/mixed-print-maxi-blog-hop.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually linked up before & I will again. Thanks. I am a fan of your blog & style. Hopefully you are a fan of mine too & follow. =)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.