2 Pretty in (Bright Pink) Girls.

Hi Guys. Another Friday and I am continuing with the Shirt-dresses. I own a lot of them and since I wore 2 for the last 2 Fridays in a row, I figured I should show you a third one today. You got a sneak peek during my Birthday Blog Part Post 4 weekends ago. I also wanted to keep things Bright & Sunny today, since it is a Gray, Rainy day just like the rest of this week, when I have showed you lots of Layers. Lots of Jewelry today, too, But that is how I like it. So, I am actually showing you this Hot Pink number I wore on my Birthday, 4 weeks ago. Have a Great Weekend Guys! TGIF!

Vivian My Sweetheart, you are SO BEAUTIFUL. I could put you on a trash sac and you would shine!! Of course Bright Pink looks Great on you, every color does!
Hot Pink, Puffy-Sleeve, Shirt-dress w/ Pockets, Belt & Button details in Gold: Bebe.
Baby Pink, Crystal, Diamond-Shape, Drop Earrings: American Fashion & Jewelry (New).
Turquoise, Baby Pink & Clear, Glass-Beaded Necklace & Matching Stretchy Bracelet (Left Hand): Beadz & Bagz.
Yellow, Green, Orange & Clear, Glass-Beaded Stretchy Bracelet (Left Hand): Beadz & Bagz.
Stretchy Bracelet w/ Tiny White Plastic Beads & a Religious Painting Charm (Left Hand) + Dark Blue Rope, Braided Bracelet w/ Silver Cross (Right Hand)Both Purchased at My Church for Easter.
Light Peach, Glass-Beaded, Stretchy Bracelet (Left Hand): Bijoux & Accessories (New).
Faux Gold Ring w/ Semi-Precious Red-Coral, Square Stone: Banana Republic.
White+Gold Frame, Plastic Sunglasses: Ann Taylor.
Black & Silver, Gladiator, Strappy Sandals: Il Cammini.

Vivian's Outfit:
Bright Pink, Sleeveless, Velvet Dress w/ Embroided Bunny: Gifted (comes from France).
Long-Sleeve, Baby Pink Onesie: Carter's.
Knit, White Tights w/ Pink, Burgundy & Red Polka Dots: Prenatal.
Stretchy Bracelet w/ Tiny Baby Pink Plastic Beads & a Religious Painting Charm (matches Mommy's): Purchased this Easter at Church.
Baby Pink, Wide Headband w/ Lace & Chiffon Large Flower (w/ little Silver Studs): Made by Me.
Pastel Coral, Chiffon Bow Clip: Made by Me.
White Sneakers w/ Purple Flowers: Gifted.


P.S. Linking up with the following.






Comments

  1. Love your shirtdress and the colour is so pretty on you. Your daughter is too cute.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agi. I love this Shirt-dress as well. Vivian is the cutest no matter what Outfit I put on. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Hello There, my name is Ashley and I am stopping by to say hello. I am loving your blog and the great posts you are putting out there.

    Thanks so much.

    If you have some free time would you mind stopping by our blog as well at: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/blog

    We have an awesome giveaway running right now and a winner will be chosen at random on June 15. Why not come join the party!

    We would really appreciate it.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for letting me know about the giveaway.

      Delete
  3. Look at mama and baby matching...LOVE! She is just the sweetest like her mom:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry. Sometimes we match on purpose and sometimes we don't. This time it was planned. LOL Thanks, she is indeed THE SWEETEST!

      Delete
  4. Oh you are both so pretty in pink! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is awesome! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back next week!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts