Thursday, December 27, 2012

Black and Fall Orange Layered.

Good Evening Fashionable Ladies. It has been a real busy day for me today so I haven't been able to blog a post today until now and it is quarter after 10, at night. How has your Thursday gone so far? Ready for Friday and the Weekend - the very last one of 2012?

This is my favorite Maternity top my mom purchased for me a few months ago, and sent it to me through the mail. I have been loving orange this year and wore it a few times in the summer. I also love its sister color Burnt Orange - which is definitely best fitted for colder months like Fall & Winter. I also love the cute style and the mini ruffles by the neckline, on this top. It is girly and pretty. I paired it with Black Leggings and my favorite Black Blazer this time around. This blazer comes with a stretchy Belt that has a round buckle with the logo of White House Black Market (where it comes from). I love that I put that belt over the top. Belts (as long as they are not very wide) look great over a pregnant belly. I also like that the Orange is brought out a little through the Plaid of the Headband & the Polka Dots of the Earrings (a small pattern mixing between these two accessories).

Black Blazer w/ Round Collar: White House Black Market.
Burnt Orange, 3/4-Sleeve, Cozy Cotton, Maternity Tee w/ Ruffles on the Neckline: Oh Baby by Motherhood.
Black, Elastic Synthetic Leggings w/ Zippers off the Side: Express.
Small Circle Ivory Stud Earrings w/ Orange Polka Dots: Street Vendor in Tirana.
Silver Ring w/ Long Oval-Shaped Orange Stone: Kohl's.
Classic, Beige, Brown & Burgundy, Wide-Band, Canvas, Plaid Headband: Burberry.
Brown Puffy Coat w/ Faux Fur-Trimmed Hood: Weather Tamer.
Wool-Blend & Chenille, Warm, Frayed, Brown Scarf: Purchased at a Boutique in Tirana.
Knee-High, Cotton, Burnt Orange Socks: Golden Point.
Black, Leather Boots: Impo. 

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute top! You look warm and cozy in your winter jacket and fun boot socks too. Did your bracelet ever make it? I hope it didn't get lost in the mail! Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to e-mail you today, actually, about it. Thanks on liking the outfit.

      Delete
  2. adorable outfit. Impo shoe are so comfy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun boots and boot socks!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.