Simple Maternity.

I woke up this morning with a burning, red eye. It is still red (like it's lined with red water or thin blood). I went to the pharmacy and they don't think it's "Pink Eye", but they were not sure what caused it: stress, allergies, staying for too long in front of the computer, something else?! They gave me some water solution so I can use these water drops at least for the next 24 to 48 hours. It has made me a little worried. I hope it goes away soon. It is definitely something I haven't experienced before, so I don't know.

In Today's Outfit you will see for the first time so far that I have blogged, Pregnancy/Maternity clothes on me. This is a very simple look, but it's comfortable, cute & put-together so I went with it. There aren't as many cute options of clothing or as many styles for when you are pregnant, so this works on a simple, sort of chilly Fall Day. =) I really like the tank with the small floral print. It's cute, comfy, 100% cotton and it lays on smoothly because it has a little bit of stretch. It is not Maternity, but it might as well be. I must say the flower stud earrings look exactly like the flowers on the tank. =) Even-though the overall feeling of this outfit is Black & White, I had a little bit of Pastel colors mixed with it: Lavender Necklace, Hot Pink Sunglasses & Baby Pink Moccasin Loafers.

Black+White, Small Floral Print, Scoop-neck Tank: Merona (Target).
Charcoal Gray, 3/4-Sleeve Maternity Flyaway Cardigan: Oh Baby, by Motherhood.
Wide-Legged, Comfortable, Ponte, Maternity Black Paints: Oh Baby by Motherhood.
Long, Beaded Lavender Necklace w/ Magnetic Oval & Skinny-Square, Magnetic, Glass Stones: Street Vendor @ the Beach.
Silver, Flower-Stud Earrings w/ Little Pearls in the Middle: Parfois.
Pink, Plastic Sunglasses: Kenneth Cole.
Soft, Dusty Pink, Suede Moccasin Shoes: Payless.

Comments

  1. You look very chic, Ada. There comes a time in every pregnancy when you must break out maternity clothes, or at least one pair of pants with the maternity stretch panel in front :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. Ohhh for sure, there comes a time when Maternity Clothes are very necessary, I agree.

      Delete
  2. you look adorable in this outfit. I hope you eye feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My eye is much better and a lot less red, today. It doesn't hurt either.

      Delete
    2. That is so good to hear your eye is doing better today.

      Delete
  3. You look great - very class maternity outfit! And I feel like you could easily switch out the tank for another great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, true. The possibility of a very versatile pair of black pants and black-ish cardigan are endless, as long as the top that breaks the two is different. Same silouhette, different colors and styles on top.

      Delete
  4. I know you had been getting away with wearing your regular clothes all this time....
    maternity clothes or not you still look fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I am still getting away with it. =D

      Thanks for such a nice, warm compliment, Lorena. =))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts