Charcoal Shirtdress.

Today has been a good day off. I didn't do much at all. I relaxed, read quite a bit off my curent book, and slept in for the most part. I didn't even get to cook lunch, since the two of us and another couple (friends of ours) went for lunch out, to a steakhouse. First as appetizers we had caesar salad and a fried cheese dish - Albanania's version of cheese sticks. Then I ordered the lamb chops which came with a small wedge of oven potatoes, grilled peppers & zucchini. I also had buttered spinach. I finished it off with a Crème Caramel. Everything was awesome. I had a little leftover and I took them home. I simply heated them and just had them for dinner. Tonight I got to catch up on the phone with one my aunts, a close friend of mine and my mom, all in the States.

Now it's time to post an outfit for today. Once again for the second time this month, I am wearing this shirtdress. I opted for a more casual, preppy, yellow belt this time, simpler earrings that also have a charcoal gray stone in them and my cute navy, peep-toe ballet flats. Once again I am makeup-free but I truly believe that despite wearing very little or no makeup during this pregnancy, this baby has given me an even more glorious smile, if you will. I believe in Pregnancy Glow, what can I say!! I hope I have it. =))

Dark Gray, Breezy, Empire-Waist Shirtdress: Calliope.
Skinny, Silver Rectangle, Drop Earrings w/ a Smoke-Gray Stone in the Middle: White House Black Market.
Wide, Twisted, Silver Bangle: The Limited.
White & Yellow, Casual, Stripped, Cotton Belt: Terra Nova.
Canvas, Black & White, Polka Dot, Peep-Toe Ballet Flats w/ Bows: Steve Madden.
 

Comments

  1. Ada, you look perfectly lovely. I do believe in the Pregnancy Glow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot darling Lynne. Yes, I believe in it, too. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts