Two Quite-Casual Outfits for Work.

Hello All. This week is going by quickly. It's still mid-week but by Thursday we all fantasize about the weekend. Unfortunately my weekends are kind of crap as I work either Saturdays or Sundays (all day, 14 hours) but the one day I am off, I try to spend quality time with my love, clean and run errands around the house and make the best of the weekend, altogether!

Today I bring you not one but two casual outfits. I am not particularly proud of any of them and both of those days (when these photos were taken) I was not feeling so great and I was especially tired, and this shows on the pics, on top of my outfits not being excited. But after a Hot Pink Dress and a great outfit - which also got some great reviews - I figured I should post this. I like to keep this blog as real as I can and stop my failures or not-so-great-outfits, as well as my successes and great outfits. I got away with wearing both of these outfits to work, by the way.

Outfit Numero Uno:
Sweetheart-Neckline, Lace-Trimmed, Cap-Sleeve, Orange Tee: The Limited.
White, Linen, Very Wide, Skirt-Looking, Cropped Pants: Bebe.
Wreath-Shaped Silver Earrings w/ Pearls and Silver Rhinestone Studs: Parfois.
Fan-Shaped, Black Plastic Clasp w/ Silver Rhinestones: Bijoux & Accessories.
Ivory and Red-Printed, Silk, Strappy Sandals: Simple Shoes.
 
Outfit Numero Due:
Nude-Colored, Scoop-Neck Tank-Top w/ Clear Tiny, Glass Beads Around the Neck: White House Black Market.
Camouflage-Print, Satin, Olive Green Mini-Skirt (w/ Drawstring): Express.
Orange, Ivory & Light Green, Plastic, Beaded Dangling Earrings: JC Penney.
Stretchy, Plastic, Bobble, Yellow Bracelet: Charlotte Russe.
Gold & Turquoise, Antique-Looking, Cocktail Ring: Parfois.
Navy, Green, Teal, Turquoise & Seafoam, Leaf-Print, Silk, Strappy Thong Sandals: Simple Shoes.

Comments

  1. LOve this orange blouse..so versatile!! BTW, just found out your blog via YOLO Monday and I am your newest follower on GFC. I'd love if you could visit my blog sometimes:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jyoti with the fun, unique name. Thank you for finding my blog. I will stop by yours and check it out. Thanks for following too. Do not be a stranger. Welcome back anytime. =)

      XOXO Ada.

      Delete
  2. Ow wow - that orange top is absolutely adorable! I just responded to your latest comment on my blog, but thanks for grabbing my button, and I used Pic Monkey (www.picmonkey.com) to make it - it is really fund and easy-to-use, and i was able to put together all my buttons in about 10 minutes each. Shoot me an email if you have any questions! XOXO - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am horrible with HTML and similar stuff. However I will give picmonkey.com a try. Thanks for letting me know. You are welcome about the blog, too. =)

      Have a Great Weekend, Bonnie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts