Green and Red Colorblocking Ruffles.

Hello All. Thursday is here and once again after 5 days where it cooled off a little and evenings especially felt delightful, it is back to hot temperatures - not the hottest we have had this summer, but still. =( Yuck!! I had a nice, relaxed Wednesday evening last night when I Skyped with my mom and brother and later with my aunt and her son. =) Skype is great, the only thing it sucks is that it keeps you from doing any other job(s) during that time. But getting to see the faces of the people you haven't seen for close to a year is priceless!!

In today's outfit I got Christmas colors blocked together. I love them together and they are such a bright Green and Red, too. I also love that both the top and the skirt feature cascading ruffles downside on my left. It makes the look stand out more. First time wearing this pencil skirt. Was a little on the big side when I got it so I can perhaps wear it once or twice more this summer before my belly gets too big. And this top is one of my favorite shells from The Limited. It is so girly, very me!!


Bright Green, Silky Shell, with a Rosette Ruffled Detail on 1 Side: The Limited.
Red, Sateen, Pencil Skirt w/Cascading Ruffles on 1 Side: The Limited.
Emerald Green Pearl, Stud Earrings: Piazza Italia.
Bold, Gold, Belt-Shaped Cuff w/ Buckle: The Limited.
Ivory and Red-Printed, Silk, Strappy Sandals: Simple Shoes.


P.S. Once again, I am linking this week with Translantic Blonde for What I Wore Wednesday, where she features any outfits worn during the week. =)



Comments

  1. Hi Ada, I usually stay away from wearing these two colors together, howeveri must admit they look really nice on you. I like the cascade effect that goes from the top to the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These colors scream Christmas, I agree. But they are both bright, bold & beautiful. Couldn't help it that the cascading effect came on both the top and the skirt, on the same side. I love their effect, too.

      Thanks for finding time and stopping by, Lorena. =)

      Delete
  2. I love how the two brights play together, and that the ruffle design is in both pieces. It was a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT FOR THOSE REASONS YOU MENTIONED AS WELL. =))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts