Class and Layers.

Hello all, how are you this Wednesday Morning (well it's afternoon for me) but it is still before 10.00 AM over there Eastern time. I woke up today feeling sort of a heavy head. The bus that I take to work sort of made me dizzy too. I get car-sick every now and then. I hate public transportation and traffic in Tirana sucks, but still... buying a car is not the right thing to do right now due to the traffic, high costs that come with having your own car and extremely-high gas prices. I know gas in USA averages about 4.10-4.20$ a Gallon but it is about 1.75$ a Liter here which makes it about 7.50$ a Gallon. Insanity, I know.

This is a layered, elegant look made of two colors which I love paired together: Gray and Lavender or Lilac. I also adore this pencil skirt. I only added it to my wardrobe early February of this year but I have worn it on many occassions. I love a nice, colored pencil skirt. I think the wide belt featuring the little rose adds some oomph to this outfit and the color of the belt offsets the similar color of the light tights. I wish I would have taken a closer photo of the headband because it is quite pretty. Anyway, I leave you on to the outfit. Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday. =))

Lilac, Sexy Pencil Skirt: London Girl Boutique.
Lace, See-Through, Floral, Taupe Tee: The Limited. 
3/4-Sleeve, Heather Gray Cardigan Decorated w/ Sequins on the Front: The Limited.
Ivory, Stretchy Nylon Tank (Under the Top): The Limited.
Beige, Faux Pearl & Clear Geometric Stone, 2-Stranded, Statement Necklace: White House Black Market.
Stretchy, Wide, Maroon Belt with a Big Rose Off the Side: Calliope.
Thin Metallic Headband Featuring a Rhinestone, Multi-Colored Insect: An Accessories Boutique in Tirana. 
Plum-Colored, Thin, See-Through Tights: Lauma.
Brown, Patent Leather & Faux Suede, Oxford Shoes: Simple Shoes.

Comments

  1. Yikes, gas is expensive in Tirana !
    I'd probably take the bus too.
    Nice skirt, I like lavender but for some reason only have one or two garment in that color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ain't kidding about gas prices either. The cost of living here is very high and people get paid very little for what they have to pay for stuff. Food is costly, too. The things that are cheaper than US would be renting, cell-phone(s), gas and water. Restaurants cost a little cheaper than most restaurants in USA or Europe, but still expensive for the money people make at work. Rather than that groceries, clothing, retail, furniture, electronics, etc. etc. is quite expensive, same as in the states if not higher in some cases.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts