Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An LBD with some LEOPARD in it.

So, this is an elegant, conservative-looking Little Black Dress. It is sleeveless, sort of like a sheath and over the shoulders it has a little palette of lace, for just a touch of sexy in it. I paired it with a leopard print cardigan (one of my favorites) and some adorable 50's-like leopard print pumps. Yes, they do feature one of my favorite patterns/prints, but these pumps also have round toes, a very cute, big bow on the side and cone triangle heels. They look very retro and I adore them. I think the result came out great. I had just colored my hair that day. It looks more black than it actually came out, however this is very similar to my own hair color. I must say I got many compliments at work, this day. =) I agree as I LOVED THE RESULTS!!


Black Sheath w/ Lace Palettes on the Shoulders: Ann Taylor LOFT.
Leopard-Print, 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan: White House Black Market.
Black on Black, Square-Patterned Tights: The Limited.
Leopard-Print , Round-Toe Pumps w/ Side Bows: MIA.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ada!! Thanks so much for your sweet, sweet comments on my blog!! You truly made me smile!!! It's wonderful to hear such nice things, especially when I'm having a bad day!! Anyways, you are beautiful! I wish you the very best!! Thanks for finding me and connecting!

    XO, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a Lot Dear Katie and I absolutely LOVE YOUR BLOG so all those compliments were nothing but truths. I will keep following you and please keep smiling and being the positive person you are. I will also do a feature on you on my blog, sometime. Please become a follower of myself since I am new to blogging and I can use many new readers as well as necessary advise.

    As far as beautiful, I am just a normal girl looks-wise. You my darling are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black with the leopard print cardigan. Would adore this look with red heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Londyn. I will try red shoes next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.