My New Year's Day 2012 Outfit.

New Year's Day mostly consisted of sleeping, I am not going to lie. After the all-night partying we did on New Year's Eve and since we were home by 6.00 AM and I didn't even sleep till about 7.30 A.M., my body was due for a full 8 hours of sleep. So, sleep I did, till about 4.30 PM or so. My husband slept even longer. Around 6.30 we got ready to go out. His parents and sister were going to pick us up to go for a New Year's Celebration over his Aunt's Family where we had dinner, all 9 of us. They were still cooking and preparing when we got there. We got to some cocktails, nuts and a few appetizers first and were watching a very popular Sunday Live TV Show. Dinner was great and among other things we had steak, rice pilaf, Russian salad, Greek Salad & Baklava. We had a great time and didn't leave until about midnight.

...And below is what I wore. I wanted to dress cute, since we were STILL celebrating New Year's after all, but I also wanted to feel comfortable, and put-together at once. I think I achieved that in my Favorite Sweater Dress from Loft. How was your New Year's Celebration? What did you wear and what did you do?

Light Olive-Green Sweater Dress, with 3/4-Sleeves & Lace Palettes on the Sleeves: Ann Taylor LOFT.
Silver Bracelet (Left Hand): Lord & Taylor.
Wedding & Engagement Rings (Left Hand): My Husband's.
Black, Olive Green and Gray, Multi-Stoned, Big Mosaic, Stretchy Bracelet (Right Hand): A Christmas Gift from a Friend.
Silver, Circle, White Stone, Cubic Zircon Ring (Right Hand, Middle Finger): JC Penneys.
Silver, Iridescent, Cubic Zircon, Big Oval-Stoned Ring (Right Hand, 4th Finger): Lord & Taylor.
Drop Earrings w/ Circle, Square & Triangle Sparkly Stones in Black, Olive Green & Brown Colors: White House Black Market.
Black on Black Leopard Print Tights: Betsey Johnson.
Black Suede Booties: Worthington (JC Penneys.)

Comments

Popular Posts