Fit+Flare, Full-Sleeve Fall Floral Frock.

It is the last weekend of Summer and it will be a hot one here in Michigan. Fall - September 23rd 2019 - starts on a Monday this year so I think that is a good, positive sign. I always like when something starts on a Monday. But next week is expected to be pretty warm around here too, temps from high 60s in the morning to mid 80s through the day. But, for you today, I have a...


FIT+FLARE, FULL-SLEEVE, FALL FLORAL FROCK.
How do you like that alliteration?! Fit+Flare, Full-Sleeve Fall Floral Frock. Try saying that three times in a row, fast. It is a tongue twister for sure. But back to the dress it has flowers in the perfect middle size and they are ivory and periwinkle against a dark maroon background. The material is a breathable light jersey blend. The sleeves are long. The colors are very Autumnal indeed. The style is a very flattering fit+flare. If this isn't the perfect Fall Frock I don't know what is, especially for early Fall. I kept the look simple and monochromatic by pairing it with other Fall colors: a Light Olive Green Saddle Crossbody Bag by Target and Super Soft Patent Leather Nude Ballet Flats. This adorable floral dress is by Loft and I have said it time and time on the blog, that the best floral dresses: mini, knee-length like this one, midi or maxi can always be found at Loft, for any season, including Fall. I will link some of my favorite similar current dresses from Loft on the widget at the bottom of this post(all on sale, too). I also linked many other pretty, floral, similar dresses with long sleeves in a flattering style and right above the knee length. If you don't own a similar dress, I suggest you add at least a similar one. While you are at it, add some nude ballet flats to your closet too because they are a classic item and go with everything! I have worn this dress to work and the way it is styled above is how I wore it on the first parent-teacher meeting at Vivian's school. I always like to look put-together in the afternoons for all of her school events. What do you think?! Do you like how I styled this dress for early Fall?!












Comments

  1. I love love love these dark florals for fall! What a perfect transitional piece. You look beautiful, Ada! Hope you guys had a great weekend and a good week ahead too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Ada! I love the nude flats with this dress.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is super cute. I so can't wait to go to Mi this fall.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts