Thursday Moda #179: Leggy Wrap Maxi Dress.

Happy August you all! How is it August anyway?! Summer is coming to an end and back to sweaters, boots and ...hmmm snow, we will be! But on the meanwhile, let's enjoy the remaining days of Summer and wear pretty dresses, floral prints and maxis. Right? In today's fashion post, I styled a Wrap Black Floral Maxi Dress by Nordstrom and I just love the silhouette of this dress, plus how chic, elegant, comfortable and flattering it is.

LEGGY  WRAP  MAXI  DRESS.
I just love this maxi dress. Talk about a sexy, beautiful, leggy perfection! Legs are my best body feature I think, so I don't mind showing them off. This dress is in a very light material, a real wrap style with real pockets. Plus I love the print in sky blue and gold flowers against a black background. I did add a pop of pink with my Pom Pom Hoop Earrings, they definitely make a statement. I also accessorized with simple dainty bracelets and wore my Nude Block-Heel Laceup Sandals I have worn many, many times. Vivian took these photos around 8.00 PM after a semi-rainy, drizzly days, so there wasn't a lot of natural light.

Sweet little Vivian wore a Beautiful, Girly, Red+Pink Monochromatic Outfit. Her rose-print dress is stunning, it is from a local boutique -- you can always find special, unique, darling pieces in boutiques. Viv rocked it with her pointy, textured Coral-Red Mary Jane Flats by Old Navy worn with Hot Pink Socks and a Bright Pink Flower Headband by Gymboree. I got a future fashion blogger in the making. This sweetie definitely knows how to get styled and how to pose!





Last week you loved my work outfit combination of black+white gingham pants paired with a pretty red blouse - thank you! Thanks also to all of you who linked up with me, though due to computer problems I haven't been able to join most linkups in a while, but will start today! I saw so many cute outfits featuring shorts and beautiful green dresses. Also some perfect-for-the-summer midi dresses. Debbie and Amy are even wearing almost identical strappy thong sandals - I own similar ones too and love mine. =) Let's take a look, below.

Tatiana's 'Evening in West Chester' involved this stunning green+white gingham dress with a bow belt in the front. Love the flattering halter neckline, midi length and large scale of gingham print. She accessorized it perfectly!
Shauna does monochromatic looks just as great as she does colorful ones. In this post she shared '10 Things' she loves about Summer and I bet this floppy hat and denim cutoffs make the list.
There is a touch of bohemian in Debbie's 'Yellow Floral Sundress' which she paired with those perfect rust strappy sandals. As always Debbie's posts are a delight to read, too!
Amy shared her latest 'Stitch Fix Review' and before I even read the post, my eye caught this delightful outfit where she shares this bohemian coral printed top. Interesting enough, that was the only piece she kept from her latest Stitch box.
My friend Jennie's favorite color is Kelly green and it should be, because she looks amazing in it, especially as a blonde. Loved this little shirtdress she shared in her latest 'What I Wore' recap. Though all the other outfits were very chic and nice, too.
Last but not least, stylish Jill has convinced me to buy a leopard tee. This 'Animal Print' can do no wrong really, even paired with casual summer shorts. 







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter






Image Map


Comments

  1. Your daughter is adorable :-) and I love your dress - very elegant and sexy :-)
    XO,
    www.lamoumous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress and I love the slit in the front, show off those legs! Vivian is adorable and getting tall! She knows how to pose :-)
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show off those long legs girl! Love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada, I know these florals are big for fall and yours is SO cute! And Vivian took your photos!! OMG! She did a great job!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you look fabulous.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is just gorgeous! I love the side slit!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely dress, Ada. Have a great weekend.

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be a great dress for a summer wedding. Love the print and the split!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Legs, girl! You look amazing! Loving this dress. And how sweet is Vivian!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You look sooo cool! Have a great week ♥

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com/best-lotions-dry-itchy-skin/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a chic look! I love the dark floral and the side slit! Vivian is rocking those poses and is adorable! Thank you so much for the feature!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts