Famous Last Words - Poetry.

I just wrote this poem and the style of it is a little bit different. But I like how it turned out. I wanted to use the saying or metaphor "Famous Last Words" as the back story of this little poem. It is about a couple who is in love and believes in love (the good and the bad of it) and says the words" I Love you" (those 'famous last words') often, to one-another. Speaking of poems, you really loved my last one "A Thousand Million Times". That one was so raw, pure, genuine, true emotion. Not that today's poem isn't so. But that last poetry I posted really got you all's attention. Thank you for all the nice, kind comments you wrote there and some of you even DM-ed and E-Mailed me. You were moved by that little poem. Thank you so much. I love that you enjoy my non-fashion-related content!

FAMOUS  LAST  WORDS.
[5.53 P.M. August 13th 2019.]



Famous last words...
"I Love You So Much!"
I heard that so often,
I believed it in my heart...

A promise not rare,
a bond not shaken,
a cocktail stirred well,
a dinner well-served!

I love you's were said,
kisses were given,
hugs were exchanged,
promises were made...

Feet and sheets were tangled
and lovers made love,
giggles had raptured the stomach
and smiles had twirled the lips...

Words were not spoken,
hugs were given,
cuddles had caressed the bodies,
spooning had bloomed between them...

"I Love You" was said
time and time again,
sweet notes were left
with more "I love you" written on them...

"I Love You",
"I Love You Too".
Famous last words
of a couple of enamored souls
who believed in love and fairy-tales,
who believed in yesterdays and tomorrows,
who believed in prince charming and glass slippers,
white picket fences and a house full of children...
they believed on all of it!!


P.S. I am currently on vacation in Grand Haven and South Haven. As always Lake Michigan is beautiful and I enjoy our short Summer vacations/long weekends here, every Summer. Stay tuned for more photos and stories and follow me on Instagram. Also, there is still time for you to join the Thursday Moda linkup from this week. Join the linkup here.

I will be back with a new post on Monday night, August 19th. =))






Comments

  1. I hope you have great vacation. I was just in MI last week but it was for a very sad reason.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts