Lots of Ruffles Times Two.

These outfit photos were taken the day Vivian (finally) got her ears pierced, which was exactly 5 weeks ago. I have been telling her to pierce her ears for the last two years now but she hates shots and being poked or pinched lol, but if you follow me on Instagram as I showed it through my Insta Stories, she did great and was very brave and when it was all said and done, she realized getting her ears pierced as as easy as 1, 2, 3. Claire's always does such a great job and little Viv got a couple of toys afterwards (the little toy she has in her hands, in some of her pics). I love her little gold earrings with the tiny but very sparkly pink crystals. She chose the earrings herself, of course.

LOTS  OF  RUFFLES  TIMES  TWO.
As you can tell, we rocked the ruffles that day. We wore coordinating Flutter-Sleeve Dresses. Mine is by Loft and I love the little Dandelion Print on it. Since the colors are red (sort of like a burnt orange) white and blue, this dress would have been cute for the 4th of July, too. You can always count on Loft for lots of pretty floral prints and lots of ruffles and flutter sleeves in their dresses and cute girly tops. The Swing Style of this dress makes it girly, feminine, fun and very flattering. It can totally be dressed up, too I love the not-too-thick but sturdy soft cotton knit material too. It makes it cozy, breezy and breathable. This dress is from last year but I am sure Loft has similar ones currently. As a matter of fact, I have linked ALL of my most favorite dresses currently from Loft, directly below on the widget. I paired this dress with my Peep-Toe Flower-Perforated Nude Booties by Target, some Beautiful Sparkly Pave Studs, Oversized Sunglasses and a Multi-Stranded Blue+Gold Ribbon Bracelet. Vivian's own Adorable Dress has little swimmers in it and it is by Genuine Kids from Target. She wore more ruffles and some bows as she has White Ruffled Lace Socks, Shimmery Baby Pink Jelly Bow Sandals (from Wal Mart - they are so cute and comfortable, Viv loves them) and her New Orange/Pink/Yellow Knotted Bow Headband by Claire's purchased that day. Viv's dress is also very nautical and Americana. It would look great with a red bow headband and some red or striped sandals/sneakers. I loved how girly and fun my little girl looked. I will miss the days when she wears frilly dresses, lace socks and loves all of her bows and glittery things. They are only little for a short period of time, right?! Do you wear or love wearing ruffles?! What about flutter sleeves, how do you feel about them?





Rocking your brand-new earrings dear Vivian. They match your little baby pink shoes, perfectly, too!








Comments

  1. I love this pretty red floral number on you, Ada! The ruffles are flirty and perfect!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures Ada, you both look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts