Easy-Breezy Chambray Jumpsuit.

Sometimes you do not have time at all to shoot your OTTD because time is a luxury actually. But you wear a cute outfit nevertheless and you snap a couple (literally a couple) of quick selfies of what you are wearing because the outfit is indeed cute and you hope to share it! That is exactly what I did with the outfit I wore last Sunday on my usual Sunday date with my cutie Vivian. I wore this adorable off-shoulder chambray romper/jumpsuit courtesy of a local boutique and paired it with these softer-than-soft blush pink heart-shaped acrylic earrings by Baublebar which matched my pink lips perfectly and the taupeish-pink matte color of my toenails and also the material of the earrings matches these tortoises sunglasses. I also accessorized with a simple silver cross necklace - I am so into little dainty necklaces these days - a cute piece for your neck that STILL makes a statement! Last but definitely not least, I am wearing (and sharing here on the blog) for the first time these soft gold thong sandals by Target. I love the very muted and not shiny gold color and material, and that they feel like a soft leather, these sandals are so comfortable and go with everything! These will be my first choice to pack for my beach vacation later in August.











Comments

  1. Super cute romper.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts