Stars and Flags for Memorial Day.


STARS  AND  FLAGS  FOR  MEMORIAL  DAY.
Happy Memorial Day 2019! I hope your memorial day was filled with lots of sunshine, time by a lake or an ocean, yummy summer cocktails, barbecues and lots of festive red+white+blue. I got on this Stars and Flags Outfit today. Vivian and I even wore matching bows/hair pieces from Forever 21. This is the time for flowers to bloom, stripes to be worn more than ever, kids to wrap up their school year, parents to make plans for the summer and vacations, outdoor activities, soaking our feet in water and sand and relaxing a little bit. It is the unofficial kick-off to Summer but let's remember the real reason for today - those men and women that gave their lives so that we can have OUR Freedom! Let's remember all those who passed so that this country can be safe!!









Comments

  1. Great post and you and Vivian look so adorable in your stars and stripes! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both nailed the red, white and blue outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts