Poppy Blouse and Computer Issues.

You guys. I meant to post late Thursday night which turned into Friday, which turned into Sunday. But I am having computer issues. Granted my lap-top is old and honestly I could use a new one but May was an expensive month. Between bills, baby showers, birthday gifts (for others), new clothes for Vivian since she outgrew some of hers, expenses for her school approaching the end of the year, a necessary Amazon order, a new cell-phone and paying for half of Vivian's Summer School, I could easily say that May was a very expensive month to say the least. So I apologize that I haven't been able to post, comment on your blogs, follow up with you, link up with you all and all that. Any recommendations from you all for a lap-top that won't break the bank?! I am thinking up to $800?! Please let me know. I appreciate your suggestions and comments on this matter.

PRETTY  POPPY  BLOUSE.
But, on a style note I am re-wearing this Gorgeous Kelly Green, Red and Coral Poppy Flower Blouse by Who What Wear (from Target) which you first saw on the blog in early May for one of my two Birthday posts. I totally dressed it up then, with its matching midi/maxi skirt. This time around this beautiful ruffled-collar poppy blouse got a little dressed down yet not totally casual since I am wearing heels. I used to own some pretty black bow sandals with heels. They were part leather and part lace. I wore them a lot. I was looking for a pair to replace them and these Real Suede Bow Sandals with Block Heels were my replacement. I love these sandals as they can so easily be dressed up or down. I love that they have an ankle strap too. Makes them more feminine, girly and elegant. I think they looked fantastic with these Ankle-Length Shimmery Silver Coated Skinny Jeans by Land's End (I am wearing my usual size 27 - I love all the pants, skinnies, denim and cords by Land's End). My Bright Orage Crossbody Bag by Target which I have owned and worn a lot for the past two years went really well with the blouse. The colors of the poppies compliment the bag well and vice versa. Last, I am wearing these Beaded Millennial Pink Statement Earrings (mine were from JC Penney, but I think both BaubleBar and Amazon have identical pairs - I have seen them on so many bloggers and Instagrammers). I love that I went for these Mustard Sunglasses too, for another unexpected shot of color. So, what do you think of this outfit?! Do you own a bright blouse in a bold floral print, like mine?! How would you style it for Spring or Summer?!













Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you are having computer problems.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer problems are the worst, I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope you can figure it all out soon. Love this cute blouse on you. The colors are so pretty on you!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoring this colour on you - green is a lovely tone with your hair. Thanks for adding to the #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts