Casual, Sporty, Smart, Mom-Chic Outfit.

Truth be told - as you will be able to tell from the photos - this outfit is from last Fall. October 23rd to be exact. It is finally being blogged and I don't mind at all because it is a Casual, Sporty, Smart, Mom-Chic Outfit which would work for both Fall and Spring. I mean how can one go wrong with Grey, Black and Millennial Pink?! Neutrals at their best. They will always work together. As a matter of fact I wore this outfit last weekend too, except with my Nude Crossbody Leather Bag (last seen here), Cubic Zirconia Square Studs and my hair was down. The shoes, scarf, rings ans bracelet were still all the same. However it wasn't as sunny, just overcast. So I am glad I have these photos from 6 months ago, on a much sunnier day. Look at that green grass!

CASUAL,  SPORTY,  SMART,  MOM-CHIC  OUTFIT.
I'd like to call this type of outfit a Casual, Sporty, Smart, Mom-Chic Outfit perfect for days off and weekends, especially if those days off and weekends off are spent running errands or spending time with your kids. I mean it is a no-brainer outfit with the perfect layers. Flattering Black Skinny Jeans - a must in every woman's closet (I am in a size 27 or a 4 but could fit a 26/2; they have a lot of stretch, they are the Ab-solution Jeans sold at Nordstrom). One of these very trendy Button-Front Henley Knotted Shirts (mine is from Abercrombie in a Small but could easily fit the XS, however I love the loose feel of this one). And the material of this henley is super soft and cozy, plus it is in a darling heather grey color. I have on Comfortable, Smart Chic Loafers by Express (they are the Lennox Loafer and the also come in a blush pink suede which I want - super comfortable, beyond chic and they seriously go with everything). They only come in full sizes so go up half a size. Last but not least, I layered for comfort and warmth with a Millennial Pink Textured Soft Blanket Scarf by Land's End. I love the mini pleated wavy texture of the scarf. For jewelry I am wearing Blush Pink Pave Studs by Wal Mart, a Blush Pink Teardrop-Shaped Ring and a Blush Pink Enamel Bangle. I layered a peachy gloss over a nude lipstick and I was good to go! What do you think?! This type of outfit is a uniform for me when the weather is between 50 and 60 degrees. I love the athleisure feel of it. Super casual and totally comfy yet put together!












Comments

  1. Your skin looks amazing. This is totally an outfit I would wear.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that blush scarf- what a great piece to start to transition to spring weather!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors on you. So soft and pretty, my friend!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute outfit. I hate when I take photos then don't get them up on the blog. It's nice to have some extras though that you can use. Have a great weekend.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pretty color combo on you! Your top looks so cute and cozy! Perfect for transitioning to warmer weather!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color pairing: I have been wearing a lot of pink/blush this spring and I love it with grey and also white!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love outfits that feel chic and cozy at the same time. I think your choice of shoes really elevates the whole outfit.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple, yet so cozy and chic! Love the look dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit Ada, love the sunnies and the grey with the soft pale pink looks wondeful on you. Love the pointed flats too!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb colors Ada, I love this combo and the sunglasses are like the cherry on top.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng trên amazon ship về việt nam hay dịch vụ đồng hồ amazon hay nhận order mua hàng trên ebay việt nam chính hãng cùng bảng giá gửi hàng đi mỹ giá rẻ, dịch vụ uy tín hay mua hàng pandora úc giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts