Vivian's Style: Holiday Looks with a Red Buffalo Plaid Skirt.

With 2 more weeks of school left for this year and with Winter full on, I have been trying to dress Vivian both warm and festive for school. This time of year, plaids in general are by far the best and most festive, holiday-ready pattern/print you could wear. Even more so if it is a Red Buffalo Plaid like Vivian's Adorable Red Plaid Flannel Skirt by Carter's. Vivian wore this skirt for the first time last Sunday on December 2nd when we went to visit Santa and took photos with him, but those are not today's photos. Since then, she has worn it twice already this week, once for school and once going out for lunch with mommy.


LITTLE   GIRL'S  STYLE:  HOLIDAY  LOOK  #1  WITH  A RED  BUFFALO  PLAID  SKIRT.
To those of you who follow me on Instagram you might see my Insta Stories, when almost every day I post what she wears to school. Vivian even has her own hashtag: #WhatVivianWoreToSchool . Go check out that hashtag. 
My little cutie is wearing Mommy's Favorite Color head to toe here. And I must say with her gorgeous raven hair, she rocks red! We did a monochromatic festive red outfit by pairing her Red Buffalo Plaid Flannel Skirt with a Sherpa Penguin Sweater. I love penguins for Winter in general, even more so for the holidays. I also love how the dusty pink graphic hearts on her Gray Leggings match the love heart from that penguin. My adorable 5 and a half year old wore this outfit with Dark Red/Burgundy Leather Booties that have cute bows on the back.


LITTLE   GIRL'S  STYLE:  HOLIDAY  LOOK  #2  WITH  A RED  BUFFALO  PLAID  SKIRT.
Vivian's second outfit has graphic animals (dog faces on her tights) and a sweater-wearing reindeer on her tee. We also color-blocked red with baby pink. I love any color combination of red and pink especially if it is a soft, light, dusty or baby pink. But I absolutely love the Velvet Pom Pom Ballet Flats that Vivian has on. Like most of her outfit, her adorable shoes come from Target (from the Cat+Jack line). You may have noticed Vivian's very fun, gorgeous, Christmasy bow on both of her outfits. The bow is made with grossgrain red+green ribbons and white feathers with a silver snowflake jewel in the middle. It is my most favorite Holiday bow that Vivian owns and it was perfect for both of these festive looks! =)


Shop Vivian's Outfits, below:
Here is a couple of selfies of Vivian+I from our Sunday together when she wore this second outfit with her adorable plaid skirt. As you will see from the photos in this post, our house is sparkly, decorated and lit for the holidays. You will get to see it all in tomorrow's post, but that post will be up late in the afternoon/early evening because I have so many photos to edit and so much to write. But stay tuned, because I love a good Holiday Home Tour. =)







Comments

  1. Vivian looks so cute and chic in these photos! Love the skirt and your holiday decorations.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian is so adorable. I have been trying to dress baby girl in her holiday stuff for daycare.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, and I love that skirt, my granddaughter would love it to. Thanks for sharing on the #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts