Holiday Gift Guides 2018: Gifts for Myself.

Hi guys. Christmas and Holiday Gift Guides are all the rage at this time of year. Almost everyone does them, which is nice I guess because we all like different things and we all gift different things. I thought hard about these gift guides I am bringing you this holiday season. I didn't want to half-ass them. I am only doing 4 or 5 gift guides, starting with this one. There will also be one for moms, kids, stocking stuffers and maybe one for dads. However, today's gift guide is all about me. I know I know, I feel like I am being selfish but you got to love yourself and treat yourself to at least one nice thing this upcoming Holiday season. Why not start the gift guides this year with gifts for yourself?! Some of these items are splurges for me, like the designer bag or the tall Hunter boots or even the Bare Dream Cardigans but these are items I have been wanting and saving for quite some time. We will see which ones I will end up buying or treating myself with. I am also looking at this guide as a women's gift guide and even perfect for a blogger. So for the wife, your darling girlfriend,your best friend,  the working mom, your mom, your sister, truly any of these items would make such great gifts! Shop my favorites, below:


A Fun Dress - How fun would this dress be for the holidays?! That is one vibrant green. I love Kelly Green for any season. The mini length, ruching detail and sleeves on this makes it the perfect fun, going-out dress that you could even wear to a wedding or holiday party. This is definitely a want but not a need!

Cognac Leather Boots - I think I have every pair of boots imagineable in my closet but what my closet is missing since I was living in Europe is a pair of well-made knee-high cognac boots. I seriously think they go with everything. Both pairs I have had before I wore them a ton, so this is one item I don't mind splurging a little one, since I'd love a very nice leather pair.

Best New Face Moisturizer - I have heard fantastic things about Olay's New Whips face creams and moisturizers. I'd love to try them, especially this one with the SPF 25 and I will most definitely buy it.

A Sweet Pajama Set - Because every woman needs a very cute, feminine and sexy set of pajamas. Love this sweet set. Great for the bedroom and I think your partner would love it too. The lace and ruffles make it extra sweet.

Black Turtleneck Sweater - Another item I need is a black turtleneck. It is that classic, timeless item that should belong in every woman's closet. The Britts and the French wear it on the daily. I currently don't own one but I'd love a fitted wool-blend one. Even Vivian owns one.

Tall Black Matte Hunters - I do not own a pair pf Hunter boots and I think my very first pair should be the tall Black Matter pair of Hunters. I believe they are the most classic pair out there. I will be definitely adding some to my closet. Hopefully I can catch them on a sale or promo. If you own a pair, do you suggest sizing up at all?! I wear a 6.5 in shoes, sometimes a 7. Oh and I have narrow feet.

The Prettiest White Leather Bag - Another item I have been lusting after for 2 years now, is a beautiful crossbody Tory Burch bag. The Fleming style in white is seriously the prettiest. I will be saving my pennies and hope to buy it by Spring of next year.

Bodycon Dress - The infamous Leith Bodycon Dress is one of the best out there. The material is very well-made. It is a cotton knit which isn't super thin at all, but not a ponte one either. I own the heather peach color already but would love to add this purple-ish one which I think is a flattering color on anyone and could be worn for all seasons. In the winter I picture it with OTK or knee-high boots, and a long cozy cardigan. For best fit on these dresses, size one up. I have mine in a Medium.

Red Teddy Bear Coat - I would love to add a 3/4-length teddy bear coat to my closet and this red one is the most gorgeous one my eyes caught. It is a little splurge but that is a stunning red coat. Red always makes a statement, plus it is my favorite color. Not only is perfect for the holidays but will keep you warm and stylish and have you beating the gloomy mood of the cold weather, all Winter long.

Better Than Sex Mascara - I want to try this mascara that everyone raves about. I have tried a few expensive mascaras and to tell you the truth the Cover Girl Lashblast Mascara - the one in the orange tube - is still my favorite. I also tried Loreal's Lash Paradise Mascara which is comparable to this one but I am still not 100% sold on that one lol. Definitely want to try this one by "Too Faced".

Softest Hooded Cardigan - I have heard the best things about this Barefoot Dreams Cardigans. That they feel like the softest robes you could wear out and about. They are definitely expensive but those who have them, say they are worth every penny. This one with the hoodie is fun and more versatile, I think.

Black Spanx - Last but not least, I would love to add these infamous Black Faux Leather Spanx Leggings to my closet. I should have bought them on sale during the Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom but I think I may find them on sale for the holidays. I have heard fantastic things about them and they look amazing on everyone! I have also heard to size up on them for the best fit. So if I buy them, I will go for the medium. I will let you know.






Comments

  1. I have hunter boots and mine are TTS but if you plan on wearing thicker socks then maybe size up! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your faves! The dresses are my favorites of the bunch.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get a few of these gifts for Christmas this year.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be grateful if the faux leather Spanx are on sale this weekend, too! I see so many gals wearing faux leather leggings and looking spectacular. Hoping we both find the perfect pair at the perfect price!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts