Little Striped Ruffled Romper and Fields of Flowers.

This Summer was the Summer of rompers, jumpsuits and skirts - lots and lots of skirts. By far the romper I wore the most however, was this Little Striped Ruffled Romper which is this Linen-Bend White  Romper with Baby Blue and Light Red Stripes, purchased on clearance at American Eagle. But I love the Oversized Ruffle Double V-Neck (front and back) and the little ruffle on the hem of the shorts. It makes it girly, flowy and fun. If I remember correctly, I wore this romper 4 times this Summer (though I only blogged it here) and even packed it alongside two other rompers for my July beach vacation.


LITTLE  STRIPED  RUFFLED  ROMPER.
This time I wore this Adorable Little Striped Romper with these Fuchsia Jelly Flower Sandals by Old Navy (bringing out the red and pink stripes from the romper) and the Stunning Circle Feather Earrings by Express. I love that I mixed it up a little with that Olive Green Crossbody Bag. My little Vivian joined me for a Mommy+Me date downtown Wixom, that day, after I picked her up from Summer School. She looked adorable mixing prints with her Colorful Sunflower Biker Shorts and American Flag Tank, rocking those Shimmery Pink Shades (by Disney) that matched her Shimmery Pink Jelly Sandals (by Target). She is my little flower among those flowers. Speaking of flowers, I loved seeing all the beautiful fields of flowers over Summer in all the beautiful cities we have visited this Summer. I especially have loved all the stunning, large hydrangeas - we have some of those in my front porch. But yeah I noticed this was the Summer of hydrangea in Michigan because all of our down-towns and different home gardens were blooming with them, as some of the photos today show, too.



Shop  My  Outfit  Below:


Shop  Vivian's  Outfit  Below:



Have you been wearing rompers this Summer and are you planning to wear them for Fall, also?! Let me know.

HAPPY  OCTOBER!






Image Map


Comments

  1. You can never go wrong with a romper. I wore a 3 rompers/jumpsuit this summer time. I plan on wearing my jumpsuit one more time this fall time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always game for a romper! Great look, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of a romper but have never found one that I like on me. Your's is so cute on you and Vivian looks adorable as always!

    Jill
    Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit for a glorious day. Thanks for joining #chicandstylish Ada. x Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it seems like you are still having lovely weather Ada. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you are still having the most gorgeous weather there Ada. The blooms are beautiful and your romper so lovely xx Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts