Weekend Wants: Dotty, Dotty, Dotted.

When I was at Loft a couple of weeks ago, I was admiring their pretty floral pieces (as usual; Loft is well-known for their pretty floral prints). One of the sales associates who knows me too well said to wait a little bit because their next Spring line would feature lots of polka dots. And you guys I love polka dots, even-though you haven't seen them on me a lot, lately. Well, Loft is not the only store filled with dots. I found pretty dotty, dotty, dotted pieces at other places like Target (from their Who What Wear line) and Forever 21 to name a couple. And pretty, girly polka dots aren't only on clothes such as flirty dresses and fun tops. They can be found on shoes too from loafers and sneakers to sandals and pumps, on purses and belts and a lot more.

Below I rounded up 11 pretty dotted pieces I wouldn't mind owning. I particularly love the first dress, yellow top and off-shoulder swimsuit. All are gorgeous. What about you, are you loving polka dots this Spring and will you be shopping for dots?! I think Polka Dots are also perfect for Spring which is 2 days away!

DOTTY,  DOTTY,  DOTTED.
Asymmetric Tiered Chiffon Dress - I really, truly want this dress. The asymmetric tiered ruffles make it so fun and unique and I love that it has long sleeves but they are sheer. Target's dresses are currently Buy One Get one 50% OFF and I think both of the Who What Wear dresses I featured on this collage should be the two dresses I buy for this sale. Both would be perfect for work too.
Yellow Bubble-Sleeve Top - how cute is this top?! Not only are the bubble sleeves fun but that bright sunshine yellow color is just stunning?!
Dotty Loafer - so chic, elegant, modern, sleek and perfect for work.
Blush Pussy Bow Blouse - love the sweetness of this blouse. I love a pussy-bow blouse, even better if it is in Millennial Pink. This is also by the Who What Wear (Target line) brand I love so much and it is on clearance.
Ruffle-Sleeve Shirtdress - this is the second polka dot WWW dress I talked about that I would love to add to my closet for the BOGO special this week.
Light Blue Tassel Pouch - so cute and cheeky. Love the light periwinkle blue color. It can double into a clutch, I think.
Red Bardot One-Piece Suit - I have heard great things about Asos swimsuits. This one is beautiful and in red, duhh! Love the neckline with the fun ruffle.
Ruffled Crop Top - perfect for the beach. I'd pair it with a flirty skirt, a pleated skirt or blue denim cutoff shorts. It would make a great swimsuit coverup, too.
Dancing Dot Sneakers - I love these tone-on-tone Keds "Kate Spade" sneakers with the muted polka dots. You can't go wrong with a classic pair of white canvas sneakers!






Comments

  1. I need more polka dots in my life...what a great selection Ada!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, they do have pretty pieces always. I love all the dresses here!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post could not have been more perfect with mine! I was talking about polka dots and I just love this print! I really love the polka dot midi dress and the bardot swimsuit!

    www.rdsobsessions.comm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poke a dot are so classic and timeless.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polka dots are fabulous Ada, the Style not Age ladies are featuring these on Monday, hope you'll stop by. Love your choices too. Thanks for linking up on my #chicandstylish linkup. Jacqui
    Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts