Weekend Wants: Valentine's Date Night with Express.

You guys know I am a sucker for a beautiful red piece and as a matter of fact I wore red quite a lot during January. In my latest Thursday Moda post (which was also my celebration 100th Thursday Moda linkup), I shared a beautiful red camisole by Express, with a funny story attached to it (you should read it for yourself here, if you haven't read it already). Well my Red Camisole (I cannot find it online, since it was on clearance but check your local Express store) was by Express and it is new. You all loved this beautiful latest red piece in my closet - my slinky, draped camisole (it is stunning) - and loved how I styled it for my special occasion post. I also think pairing the red silky camisole with the eggplant purple tulle skirt and gold Christian Louboutin pumps made for a great Valentine's Date night outfit. Today my Weekend Wants feature more beautiful Valentine-date Inspired pieces by Express, most of which are in red, because let's face it --- I cannot stay away from red, especially on Valentine's day.


I hadn't been to Express in quite a while and certainly hadn't shopped there but I remember loving it since my senior year in high school and I still do. Express had so many cute things: new and old. I also found so many gorgeous pieces and other items perfect for upcoming Valentine's day and I couldn't help but notice their stunning collection of Statement Earrings (most of which aren't even online at all). I also noticed that as usual they had pretty purses and beautiful, going-out clutches which are so well-made for the price. But the thing that caught my eye the most was all the beautiful red clothing. Of course it was all in the front of the store too and it makes sense since Valentine's day is less than 2 weeks away. So many stunning dresses and jumpsuits and lots and lots of different red and burgundy tops, from camis and tanks to blouses, going-out tops and t-shirts. If money was no object, I'd love to get my hands on all the red dresses and red jumpsuits from my collage below. Below I compiled all of my favorite things from Express that I think would be awesome to wear for Valentine's day if you have dinner plans, whether you have a casual or dressier occasion. I got shoes, earrings, dresses, pretty tops and jumpsuits for you.


Tulip Hem Satin Dress - If I could have one piece from this entire collage, THIS DRESS would be it. I love the darker red, the slinky material, the draping and the tulip hemline.
One-Shouldered Ruffled Beauty - this top is feminine, fancy, dressy, sexy and stunning. The asymmetrical tiered ruffles over the corset-style bust make it even prettier.
Rose Velvet Quilted Bag - What a beautiful little blush pink bag and the chain strap makes it so pretty. I actually purchased a very similar Express velvet bag with a long chain strap but mine was a little older model and it is slightly smaller.
Sweetheart-Neckline Red Jumpsuit - the best red jumpsuit you can own. This is slinky, elegant, classy, classic and sexy all wrapped in one. Plus, I am a sucker for a sweetheart neckline. In combination with the perfect true red, the sweetheart neck makes this the perfect red jumpsuit. I can picture it for Valentine's date night as well as weddings, celebrations, engagement parties and you could even wear it to work - if you work in a more relaxed office - with a blazer on top.
Rose Gold Crystal Statement Earrings - the perfect rose gold statement earrings with oversized crystals. It is like wearing mini chandeliers on your ears.
Red Low-Heel Strappy Sandals - there is nothing better than a simple, thin strap sandal with an elegant, skinny tall heel. It is sex on your feet. In this case, these sandals are not too tall which makes them comfortable and beautiful.
Down There Burgundy Front-Tie Blouse - ahhh I wish I could wear a blouse like this one day (with nothing underneath). Hmmm, do you think I could pull it off?! Well I think some girls could pull this off with a double-sided sticky tape. It is quite pretty nevertheless.
Snakeskin Crossbody Bag - the perfect slinky snakeskin bag. It can double as a clutch, not just as a crossbody.
Striped, Ruffle-Trim Shirtdress - Ohhhh how much I love this cute red-trimmed shirtdress. The asymmetric ruffles make it so girly and fun. And this can work for Valentine's day but not only: vacations, Christmas (looks like peppermint candy), Summer events and especially 4th of July (just add a touch of blue).
Gorgeous Studs - I have been loving oversized stud earrings lately. These gorgeous studs make a statement with all the clustered crystals.
Gold Slay Loafers - if you plan on wearing skinny jeans and a pretty top on Valentine's day and plan to be a little casual, then why not choose some fun sparkly loafers like these "Slay with a Wink" ones.
Little Sexy Red Corset Dress - Once upon (like over 15 years ago) I purchased my very first corset dress at Express. It was actually quite similar to this one. I loved it so much I purchased it both in red and in black. My red corset cocktail dress looked very similar to this one. As a matter of fact it may still be hiding somewhere in one of my closets.
Red Velvet Jumpsuit - how luscious is this jumpsuit?! I love the low-cut wrap-style neckline. It also comes in a light nude blush color which is currently on sale. Either color would be great for an outing with your significant other.
Puff-Sleeve Blouse - Such a pretty blouse. Beautiful back of course, but the front and the puff sleeves were pretty too. I saw it in person too and it is even prettier. Plus it has so much hanger appeal.
Baby Pink Embellished Bag - Isn't this jeweled bag so cute?! It can go from daytime to dinner time.

Have you shopped at Express lately, ladies?! If so, what pieces caught your eye?! What are your favorite pieces from the ones I added in this post?






Comments

  1. I haven't shopped express in years. I really like that velvet romper.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...so many fabulous things!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tie blouse looks totally hot. I am totally buying it but its not available right now :(
    cut and sew services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart-Neckline Red Jumpsuit is looking next level. And lastly the most admirable for me is Baby Pink Embellished Bag. I really love this collection. Thanks for sharing this informative idea. Nowadays women are worried about one thing which how to match our face mask with dressing so I recommend using dr mfyan KN95 masks which suit your dressing and as well as safe you from this pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetheart-Neckline Red Jumpsuit is looking next level. Also, ultimately the most honorable for me is Baby Pink Embellished Bag. I truly love this assortment. Gratitude for sharing this educational thought. These days ladies are stressed over pandemics so I suggested using digital health applications most mobile application development company are chipping away at this application that will oblige you with a single click.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts