Flashback Friday: Christmases with Vivian.

A special Flashback Friday post today for you all, as I am looking back into Christmases past since Vivian was in my tummy, until last year when she was almost 4 years old - which is give or take the entire time I have been blogging too (2012 was the year I kicked off y blog and started posting at least 3 times a week). Enjoy and have The Merriest, Brightest, Happiest, Most Joyful Christmas Weekend everyone!!
YEAR 2013.
Not Blogged.
December 2013 marked Vivian;s very first Christmas. I did a lot of Christmas Photo Shoots with her this year. At least 3 or 4 were done at home by me and my husband but we also did a professional one in mid December. However most of these pictures were not posted on the blog. But my gosh she was such a beautiful, chubby, curious, fun, delightful baby.

These last few photos from December 2013 were from the Professional Christmas Photo Shoot we did in honor of Vivian's First Christmas.

YEAR 2014.

OK, that should have said "Christmas Decor 2014" but I meant we were waiting for the New Year 2015. 

YEAR 2015.


This was hands-down My Most Favorite Mommy+Daughter Christmas/Holiday Shoot I have ever done with Vivian!

YEAR 2016.


COMING UP:
Beautiful Christmas Photos and more Holiday Cheerful Outfits all through the beginning of the New Year! Below is just a sneak peak!!


Merry Christmas from my sweet girl Vivian (and I)!!





Image Map


Comments

  1. What a fun post, Ada! It is so nice to walk back through time with you and your beautiful girl. Such gorgeous photos and some super fun ones, too! And thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card. I appreciate all of the support you have shown me and my blog through the past and I really appreciate your blogger friendship. I am excited to see what the new year brings for all of us. Many blessings to you, my friend!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for joining my last #SpreadTheKindness Link Up of 2017! I am looking forward to the new link up tomorrow with you as my co-host!

      Happy New Year!
      Shelbee
      www.shelbeeontheedge.com

      Delete
  2. Oh, I LOVE seeing all the photos of Vivian, and you are such a darling pregnant woman. Let me tell you I was NOT - seriously I gained over 60 pounds with each one and I looked awful! LOL. So fun to see how our kids change over the years, photos are just the best! I hope Vivian got lots of wonderful presents from Santa!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos! It's great to look back at Christmas photos over the years. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas photos and looking back. Wow, Vivian is growing up! So fun to see the pics of her as a little one. I love the red roses top and lace skirt on you and the matching plaid is fun for the Holiday as well. Hope you had a wonderful Day!
    best to you in 2018!
    jess xx
    thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts