Holiday Guide 2017: Best Gifts to give as Christmas Stuffers.

Hey you all?! Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?! Sometimes I think the hardest Christmas to choose are the Stocking Stuffers. But don't worry, I got you covered. The following gifts have something for everyone: children, women and men. I tried to keep everything under 50 bucks, with the exception of the awesome dog tie and that stunning watch (both gifts for men). However, that awesome watch is still at a great price under 75 bucks and it is truly beautiful, you'd want to steal it from your man. ;-)


So here they are. Tell me would you like some of these for yourselves?! I'd say YES - if someone asked me lol.







Comments

  1. These are great stocking stuffers Ada! I totally would love to get these!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stocking stuffers can be tough. Loving those earrings!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about stocking stuffers for my boys currently. I remember as a kid, the stocking was one of my favorite parts! Thanks for sharing Ada.

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas, I especially love the tassel earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Holiday guide! Thank you for sharing.
    XO
    Miri
    https://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts