Floral Pastel Shorts and Navy Tank (Look 32).

I am short on words today but this super casual outfit includes pieces from my remix capsule I did this Summer (probably from a month ago), prior to my vacation and prior to my hair appointment. Excuse the grey roots. This outfit is nothing special, just a simple Summer mom look for a hot day off. But, if you haven't yet, check out my Post on Sweatshirts - I had so much fun putting it together and it showed so many cute sweatshirts for you to shop for, for Fall. Have a great new week and Happy Monday!!


Light Baby Pink/Dusty Pink Plastic Framed Oversized Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar, Huge Steal, love these), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, on Sale, my Favorite), (very similar, Huge Splurge, love these).
Sterling Silver Dainty Chain Necklace w/ Royal Blue Fireball Charm: Jewelry Store in Albania (very similar w/ different teams' logos), (gorgeous option w/ healing stone, Steal, love this), (similar, Splurge, love this), (similar in gold, Huge Splurge, my Favorite).
Light Green Ombre Beaded Bracelet: A Local Boutique (similar, Splurge, love this), (gorgeous option, on Sale, love this), (similar, Splurge).
Silver-tone Ring w/ Blush Marble Asymmetric Stone: Fair Street Market (New) (similar w/ oval white stone, Huge Steal, love this), (similar sterling ring, Steal, my Favorite), (similar, on Sale, love this).









Comments

  1. Floral shorts are fab on you, Ada! Thanks for linking up, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floral print is so pretty Ada, a cool, summery look!

    ❤️carmen

    https://fashionableover50.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these printed shorts! Those shades are so cool too. Lovely look Ada!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pearl sandals! I have my eyes on a pair of booties with pearl heels!!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are the cutest! I love the tie too!

    Mary
    https://www.themarycurator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ada, these shorts are so cute! Love this outfit!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party with your cool summer look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shorts and your oversized sunnies!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts