Loft Bloom Shorts 2 Casual Ways (Looks 22+23).

I hope you all had a great weekend and got your shopping on at the huge #NSale going on. I rounded up my favorites too. Check them out! Nothing special about the outfits today. They were both worn on days off last week. Mom life, real life outfits right here and there is nothing wrong with that. These outfits would be perfect for a vwry casual Summer weekend or to pack for a beach vacation. It was too hot both days, so shorts and light sandals were the name of the game, for me. I do love these shorts though. I call them my Bloom Shorts. I picked these up at Loft about a month ago and I decided to add them (on a whim) to my capsule wardrobe half-way through my outfits and I am so glad I did. Since I picked out a lot of blush pink and blue items for this capsule, these shorts would go great with a lot of the tops I chose.

First up I wore these on a Tuesday off with my Baby Blue/Periwinkle Lace tee. When you scroll down for more photos below, you will see the details on the pattern of this pretty lace top. I did some subtle pattern-mixing with my White Striped Bow Slides. I love how the bows on the slides match the bow on the belt of these shorts.I also coordinated with two Blue Bracelets and some Mint Earrings to pick up the colors of both the top and shorts, respectively.

Gold-Tone Long+Skinny Teardrop-Shaped Earrings w/ Semi Precious Mint Stones: Target (similar pave option, Steal, my Favorite), (quite similar, on Huge Sale, love these), (similar, antique-looking, on Sale).
Blue+White Plastic Spiral Bracelet/Ponytail Holder (worn on hand): Target (New).
Bright Pink Matte Colour Riche Lipstick: "Liya's Pink" by L'Oreal (New), (identical, for a Steal + I love it!), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Splurge, my Favorite).



This second outfit was worn last weekend on a day I snapped a lot of Instagram Stories (follow me please, I post different content on my Instagram from here). I wore this to lay by the pool (our neighbor's pool) and to babysit Vivian during her water balloon playdate. I was wearing a two-piece bandeau swimsuit underneath my Pretty Navy Eyelet Ruffled One-Shoulder Tank. Of course I had to be comfortable and protected by the sun so No Makeup, a Big Floppy Hat (I have had for over a decade), Comfortable Foam Flip Flops and a few Colorful Bracelets were all I needed (I wore some sunglasses too, not pictured).

Neutral/Khaki Open-Weave, Floppy Basket Hat w/ decorative wooden beads: Lord & Taylor (Old) (quite similar, on Sale), (similar in black, Steal, love this), (similar w/ rope detail, on Sale, love this), (similar w/ tassel detail, my Favorite).
White, Yellow, Gold Metallic +Turquoise Plastic Beaded Bracelets (part of a set): Sugarfix by Baublebar via Target (New) (similar w/ tassels, come in several colors, Steal), (similar great options in many colors like mintneon orangeyellowturquoise or pale pink, Fantastic Deal, my Favorite), (similar current set by Baublebar, on Sale, love this).








Comments

  1. Your lovely legs look terrific in these shorts! Thanks for linking up, xox

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pretty blue top on you!! Happy Monday :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both tops with these cute shorts! Perfect summer looks.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both ways you styled these shorts Ada! In love with your one shoulder top!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute - I'm a sucker for anything floral print!

    How To Get Invited To NYFW

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely in these casual outfits Ada!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in the shorts! Thanks for linking up to Top of the the World Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous shorts! They look great with both tops!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts