Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Floral Camisole Dress and Denim Bomber (Look 7) + Linkup.

Today I am wearing 4 pieces that should make up a woman's Summer wardrobe: a Sleeveless (in my case spaghetti strap) Floral Dress, a Denim Jacket, Cognac Sandals and some Statement Earrings. And of course I have on some sunglasses - every woman owns and should have a few pair of sunglasses. I cannot stop wearing this dark grey marble pair lately which I got for 5 bucks at Old Navy. I also added a couple of colorful beaded bracelets. Of course, including a sleeveless floral dress in my Summer capsule was a given. Outfits like this are easy and a type of Summer uniform. Since the floral pattern on this dress is in bright pink, cobalt, white, black and red you can pair it with a lot of things. What makes this outfit a little different than just a floral dress topped with a denim jacket, is the fact that my Light-Wash Denim Jacket is a Bomber Style (and I have had it for years, it is from Gap - they make the best denim). My Turquoise Crispin Earrings are the Sugar Fix version by Bauble Bar and you can find them at Target (in white, hot pink and black+white stripes, too).

Light Wash Denim Bomber Jacket: Gap (Old) (similar, on Sale, love this), (similar, Fantastic Deal), (similar, Small Splurge).
Coral Beaded Bracelets w/ Teal Tassel: Pumps and Pushups (similar multi-stranded, Steal), (similar set of 3, Great Deal, love this), (similar here + here, Splurge).
Light Heather Gray Beaded Crystal Bracelet w/ Pave Coin Charm: The Limited (similar ombre option, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge, love this), (similar, Huge Splurge).
Super Lustrous Red Lipstick: "Cherries in the Snow" by Revlon (identical for a Steal + I love it!), (similar, Huge Steal, love this), (similar, Splurge, my Favorite).
Cognac/Camel Faux Suede Block Heel Ghilly Sandals: Merona via Target (New) (identical + I love them!), (fun wedge option, Steal, love these), (similar, on Huge Sale), (similar espadrille wedges, on Sale, my Favorite).



Happy Hump Day! Come join the linkup on Wednesday 6.00 PM EST.









13 comments:

  1. I realise I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but how pretty you look, Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty summer dress! The denim jacket is a nice topper for it. Beautiful look!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dress and jean jacket and most of all the great pair of earring. Looking good Ada-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the colors Ada!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    http://www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty dress! It looks fab with the denim jacket!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dress!! I love the floral prints! It is perfect for the summer!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute dress, perfect summer outfit Ada! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ada...I love your taste in dresses---you always have such great ones!!
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute dress Ada and it goes so well with the denim jacket and sandals.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful dress, and loving those fun earrings too <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors and print of this dress are so stunning. Perfect for us brunettes! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up with us for Fabulous Friday, Ada!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful outfit! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I will have to join the linkup next week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.