Weekend Wants: Festive Red.

Hmmm I guess I could have easily titled this Weekend Wants post: Lots of Red and a lots of The Limited. Seriously!

Another wishful shopping list today. The items below are some of my most favorite picks in red, from some of my favorite stores recently (at The Limited, Gap and Target, to be exact) and they surely would make great gifts under my Christmas tree. But, I also think these would be great gifts for a girlfriend (how cute is the swing silky dress and patent leather bow flats for the special lady in your life), your mom or a girlfriend (that cozy cable-knit red+navy wrap scarf or the buffalo plaid shirtdress would be perfect for them), your best friend (the cold-shoulder sweater, tunic one-shoulder top or that laceup cozy sweatshirt - which I bought it I admit, are perfect gifts for friends). Seriously though as a red lover and as a dress lover and fashion lover, I would love to add all of these. The Limited has a fantastic sale of 70% off everything going on right now from Friday Dec 9th thru Sunday Dec 11th. I may or may have not picked up a few of my picks below and even want more. They have great sweaters and dresses right now and I am loving all their Intarsia Sweaters and Gorgeous Jewelry. Plus you get everything for such a great deal! I picked up a few things for me and some for my cousins and something for my mom, too. I have been meaning to head to Gap too since I haven't been in quite a while. I bet they have adorable sweaters and holiday looks for the whole family. I need to find some coordinating outfit for me and my princess. And speaking of my princess, stay tuned because my next wish-list of Weekend Wants will be dedicated to little girls!


It will be a snowy weekend (as in a ton of snow, we might get up to 9 inches) so I will cozy up at home with my new fleece pajamas, drinking coffee, then tea, read a nice book, watch a Hallmark Holiday movie or two, do some blogging and just relax since I have a long day of work coming up this Monday. I may do some online shopping, too. Happy Weekend to you all!





Comments

  1. I love wearing red this time of year. My absolute festive favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to think of snow makes me shiver ! We are transitioning into summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is such a pretty and bold color! Love these picks! My favorite is the tank dress!

    Thank you so much for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    Bows & Clothes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts