Friday, September 23, 2016

Hanging on to Summer.

 Happy Friday All! How is this for a hot Fall-but-feels-like-Summer weekend outfit? I mixed how-cost pieces like my Coral Pineapple Tank from Wal Mart and my Chambray Shorts from Target with high-end jewelry, like my latest Gold Collar, Bracelet Cuff and Dangly Earrings, all from Rocksbox. I finally remembered to wear these Tall Black Gladiator Sandals, too. After looking for two years and trying many different pairs, I finally found a pair of cute-on-me and comfy tall gladiators. These are genuine suede and have little edgy dark metallic studs. They are from Betseyville (Betsey Johnson). We have had quite a warm week here in Michigan, with temperatures as high as 83 degrees so I wore this outfit earlier this week and I am still hanging on to Summer. And yes this outfit was worn later than yesterday's layered puffer vest. Fickle Fall I tell you. Do you own a pair of Tall Gladiator Sandals, how have you worn yours? Is it still Summery where you live, how are you dressing for it?

The Jewelry:
Gold-Tone, Long Hexagon "Elle" Drop Earrings in Abalone Stones: "Elle" by Kendra Scott via Rockbox (New) (same in blue marble, love these), (similar, Steal), (similar, on Sale).
Grayish-Blue Octavia Stone, Gold-Tone Ring: Pitaya (New) (drusy option, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, huge Splurge, my Favorite).
Gold-Tone "Sarra" Cuff in Teardrop-shaped "Ocean Opal" (Blue) Stones: Loren Hope via Rocksbox (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Splurge).
I love how my new earrings and bracelet from Rocksbox not only matched each-other but went with my new Grayish-Blue Marble Octavia Ring very well.
 Use my special code to get a free month of Rocksbox jewelry delivered to your home: ADABFF39.
Taupe, Big-Framed Plastic Sunglasses: Loft (New) (similar, Steal, my Favorite), (similar, on Huge Sale, love these), (Similar, Splurge).
Gold-tone, Geometric "Viki" Collar Necklace: Gorjana via Rocksbox (New) (identical, on Huge Sale), (gorgeous option, Steal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge, love this).
Gold-Tone, Long Hexagon "Elle" Drop Earrings in Abalone Stones: "Elle" by Kendra Scott via Rockbox (New) (same in blue marble, love these), (similar, Steal), (similar, on Sale).
Gold-Tone "Sarra" Cuff in Teardrop-shaped "Ocean Opal" (Blue) Stones: Loren Hope via Rocksbox (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Splurge).
Grayish-Blue Octavia Stone, Gold-Tone Ring: Pitaya (New) (drusy option, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, huge Splurge, my Favorite).
Black, Genuine Suede Laceup Up, Studded Gladiator Sandals: Betseyville via target.com (New) (very similar, love these), (similar, Huge Steal), (similar, on Sale, my Favorite).


Also linking with Ana Luiza and Michelle for their "Start Off Stylish" Linkup.
Lastly, linking with the ladies of "The Blended Blog".

P.P.S. I have a couple of guest posts on the webs today. First, a couple of days ago I guest-posted for the ever-lovely and super stylish Michelle from Michelle's Pa(i)ge, you can find my guest post here. And today on Friday, I am over Nina's Travel and Style Blog A World of Dresses, sharing some of my Summer favorites dresses and you can read that here. What are you up to this weekend, ladies?





Image Map


5 comments:

  1. Love these gladiators! Your top is so cute and coveting your Rocksbox jewels as well. Perfect end of summer look Ada!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tank top. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you having some great weather Ada! Loving your sandals :)

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Great end of summer look, Ada! thanks for sharing, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gladiators! These are such a fun pair

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.