Beach Babes and Bikinis.

As much as retailers are trying to pull Fall of us, I am here to tell you that Summer is no way over. Yes, July is almost over but we have all August and pretty much all September to tan under the sun, enjoy the longer days and warm nights and go to the beach. Further proof that Summer is here, the second set of today's Beach  Photos are taken this week during a day we spent at a local beach. All the pictures today actually are not from our vacation, rather from a couple of afternoons we have spent sunbathing and swimming at a local beach.

On Monday's post for the first time ever on this blog, I shared a swimsuit I wore at our Summer vacation this year and talked about body confidence. Today (as promised) I am back with two more Swimsuits - the first one is mixed and matched (Solid Coral Bottoms and a Periwinkle+Coral Safari-Print top) from Aerie and the second one is a darling 2-piece find from Wal Mart (a matching Black+White set in Stripes+Polka Dots). I love that almost all retailers now sell their swimwear separately so you can purchase the bottoms separate from the tops. This is good for two reasons: sizing (since I normally buy a S or M for the bottom and an L for the top) and also if you want to wear miss-matched pieces which I have been really into the last couple of years. Well, here I am in my body confidence once again and making progress on one of the things on my Summer Bucket List where I said that I want to go at least 3-4 times at a local beach. I am also once again linking up with Michelle and Ana Luiza whose themed linkup this week is about Swimwear. Are you spending some time at your local beach this Summer and if so what is your swimwear style?


This day Vivian and I matched Bright Blue Colors and Patterns in Swimwear.
Periwinkle/Blue/Coral Safari-Print Triangle Top Bikini: Aerie (New) (similar, huge Steal), (bandeau style in navy animal print, Steal, love this), (similar pattern, as a set, on Sale), (fun animal-print set).
Navy Nautical Floppy Hat w/ Rope around the rim & Anchor detail on the back: A Boutique in Albania (similar, huge Steal, my Favorite), (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, love this).
White, Light Plastic Long Dangly Earrings w/ Ovals+Circles: Meijer's (similar, Steal, my Favorite), (similar, Great Deal), (similar dressy option, Splurge, love these).
Silver Tone Ring w/ Large Marble Aqua/Mint Stone: A Boutique in Albania (similar, Huge Steal), (similar, Splurge, love this).

Vivian's Outfit:
Bright Blue/Turquoise Ruffled Swimsuit w/ Polka Dot Flower in the front & Bow in the back: Target.com (New).
Hot Pink w/ Cupcakes Grossgrain Ribbon Bow Barrette: Wal Mart (New).

Black+White Striped Top Bikini w/ Polka Dot trim & Straps: Wal Mart (New) (very similar set to mine, Splurge), (similar, huge Steal), (similar, Steal), (similar, Fantastic Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Great Deal, love this).
Black+White Striped Bottom Bikini w/ Polka Dot trim & Side Ties: Wal Mart (New) (very similar set to mine, Splurge), (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, on Sale, love these).

Vivian's Outfit:
Mint One-Piece Swimsuit w/ White Polka Dots & Tutu-Skirted Coral Flamingo: Target.com (New).








Comments

  1. You two look great and beautiful, I like the black bikini, and the hat looks elegant on the beach!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rocking these swimsuit. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...mommy and daughter beach date. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these suits on you! Vivian is looking so cute too. Have a wonderful weekend Ada!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are such a cute tandem.
    Enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun! I love your striped swimsuit!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, mommy and daughter beach date, love it :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good girl! Love your colorful bikini and Vivians adorable flamingo suit!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, look at you two beauties enjoying the beach! This makes my heart happy. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So great that you're enjoying the summer :)
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts