Thursday, December 31, 2015

Out with the Old.

In less than an hour, 2016 will knock its open doors in Michigan. I didn't have time to post my third New Year's Eve Outfit today. I was actually at work until about 4.30 PM, but I will be off all weekend, thankfully.  As a matter of fact, I am sitting comfortably at home in my new pajamas and new slippers, after having a rich 5-course dinner at home (all cooked by my lovely mom), with my parents. Champagne toast waiting for us at midnight. Anyway, I wanted to take a moment and wish all of you a Very Happy, Bright, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. May 2016 be the year you try things you were afraid to before and make dreams become realities!
I started the year with an almost two-year old little one who was still very much a baby and we are ending the year with an almost three-year old toddler who is learning new words in both English and Albanian, every day. It has been a good year. God has been good to us. And today on December 31st as you reach for your glasses at midnight, I wish you Amazement, Achievements and Ambition, Bliss, Blessings and Beauty, Health, Happiness and Hope!! Happy New Year 2016 to you and all your loved ones!!







6 comments:

  1. They really grow up fast, right? Happy new year!


    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Ada! Enjoy your weekend off with your family. XO

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy my friend!! Happy New Year beautiful Ada!!! Happy to have "met" you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Ada! I hope 2016 is a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.