Monday, November 30, 2015

The Best of Cyber Monday Sales.

Happy Cyber Monday everyone! Are you shopping your way to the internet today? There are several items from my favorite stores that I would like to add either today or during this big week of sales. I have highlighted them below.


I love the Classy Portofino Shirts at Express. I love/want this, this, this one, this one, plus this and this one. I would also like to pick up a couple of the Barcelona Camis like this one, and this, this and this too. Today, everything at Express is 50% off.

As always I love the Sweater Dresses from The Limited. This season my favorites are 123 (my favorite)4 and a LBD or two. Find all of these and more with 60% online exclusives and 50% off everything else at The Limited.

3 of my favorite stores Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic are having 40% everything, store-wide. This is their biggest Cyber Monday yet. I have always liked the denim at GapThis pairthis pair and these need to come home with me. Speaking of their denim, they have more than great jeans. I would love to add this dress and this jumpsuit. Over the last few years I have loved the sweaters and sweatshirts at Old Navy. This year I would like to add the following to my collection: Geo-PatternedGold TurtleneckFair Isle Open CardiganCable KnitGraphic Gray+Black and Blue+Orange Fair Isle. And at Banana Republic I seriously want everything but I will settle for shoes like these pairs: 12, 34 and 5; as well as some fancy extras like a blousea totea braceleta tuxedo blazer, a necklace, some fancy skinny pants, a metallic clutch, some crystal studs and a party dress.

Of course there are great deals and steals elsewhere, too. Here is a list of another dozen stores I love and love to shop at.

Ann Taylor - 50% off everything plus free shipping.
Armani Exchange - 50% off your entire purchase.
Bebe - 30% off everything.
Club Monaco - 25% off for $150+, 30% off for $250+ and 35% off for $400+ and free shipping for purchases of $150 or more.
Forever 21 - 21% off purchases of $21+ and free shipping.
H&M - 20% off purchase over $25 w/ free shipping, 30% off purchase over $50 w/ free shipping and take an extra 40% off clearance items.
JC Penney - extra 33% off for purchases over $100 or extra 20% off (both online and in stores) for purchases under $100.
Kohl's - extra 20% off everything today and tomorrow plus free shipping with purchases of $25+.
Loft - 50% off everything.
Lord & Taylor - extra 25% off everything online plus free shipping.
Nine West - all boots and booties 50% off.
White House Black Market - 35% off your entire purchase plus free shipping.

Happy Shopping Day and Happy Shopping Week Everyone!




13 comments:

  1. I have been wanting a portofino shirt for awhile from Express, I need to look at this sale!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gap, Banana and Old Navy are three of my favorites too, and I love shopping there for my boys! Can't wait to see some of your purchases!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these. Have a great week

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too many amazing sales!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it - I didn't do any shopping! I guess there are still a few hours left in my day, so you just never know :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it - I didn't do any shopping! I guess there are still a few hours left in my day, so you just never know :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Cyber Monday sales are fabulous! I'm going to take advantage of them to do some Christmas shopping! I also love sweater dresses from The Limited. Have a great week, Ada!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had fun snagging a few deals today and over the weekend! I ordered quite a few things from Gap!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO many amazing sales today! I am already almost done with my xmas shopping!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  10. There were so many great sales yesterday - I hope you scored some great deals!! I did :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.