Wednesday, November 18, 2015

All the Fringe with Pumps & Pushups and Hey Girl, Link Up.

Don't you all love Fringe and Tassels, especially this Fall 2015? I do, I like them a lot. They are all the rage these days, bringing the 70s back. We will get to the outfit in a minute, but first I am so happy to announce that I am the Guest Host of "Hey Girl Linkup" hosted on Wednesdays by Beautiful Girls, Boutique Owners and Best Friends Brooke and Erica from Pumps & Pushups. Brooke is mom to two little boys and Erica is a brand-new mom herself. Erica gave birth to a lovely baby girl just recently, so make sure you stop by and congratulate her. =)

"Two Tassels for Me" Set of 2 Tassel+Beaded Bracelets in Burnt Orange and Turquoise: Pumps & Pushups (New) (similar w/ wooden beads, Splurge), (similar chain option, comes in several colors, great deal, love this), (gorgeous option in lilac, best deal).

So, since I am co-hosting with these lovely ladies, I also wanted to talk a little bit about their online boutique Pumps & Pushups Collection. Today I am styling several pieces from their boutique (linked above). New clothes, yeay! New clothes make me happy, don't they make you happy?

So, as you can see I have on three new items I purchased at Pumps & Pushups. The Olive Tunic with the side Fringe (I am wearing a Medium and I sized up, I suggest you do too); the Gorgeous, Soft, almost Blanket-sized Gray+White Herringbone Scarf (which I think is my most favorite thing from my package); and the bundle of two Tassel Bracelets (one is Burnt Orange/Coral with a Turquoise Tassel and the other is Teal/Green with a Hot Pink Tassel; I love how beautifully they alternate). I paired them all with some Slight-Distressed Medium-Wash Denim Skinnies, an Olive Hat a few shades lighter than the Top and some Brown Leather, Croc-Embossed, Lace-up Stilettos with Tassels (adding yet a little bit more Fringe). And this is the Outfit I wore last Friday night to dinner with my 2 cousins who are also great girlfriends of mine. I received compliments on the entire outfit especially the top, the shoes and the hat.

But, this outfit almost didn't happen at all. After fiddling back and forth with a Visa Gift Card (since I barely use my European Credit Card because the charges and fees are outrageous for usage out of Europe), the transaction finally happened. Brooke was so patient with me and she held on to all the items I purchased for all those days. Finally, all of these pieces arrived and I couldn't have been happier with them. I got some great quality items for the price of each one. I can see each item be styled several ways. I did order the top in a medium (per Brooke's recommendation too) because I wanted breathing room for the girls (I hide them well usually but trust me, I am a full-chested girl). Plus the top is Olive which is one of my most favorite colors. The style of it is so unique. The Herringbone Scarf was the item I thought I would gift at first. But this thing is so soft, beautifully knit and in an unique herringbone pattern, plus it is huge and it has some long fringed hem so since it is both wide+long it can be styled different ways - I am definitely keeping it. And lastly, I had been looking for a couple of Tassel Bracelets that didn't cost a fortune since Spring now. I finally have these and they are so cute and bright and in my opinion - seasonless. They will look great with both of my Tassel Necklaces, too. And, most of these photos came out bad because it was getting dark out (I waited too late to take pictures) and as I am learning and messing around with my new camera, it was not cooperating with me at all. As a matter of fact, because of these photos I was 10 minutes late, at the restaurant. So that's the story behind my outfit and behind my pictures today. I am linking it with an unique monthly linkup hosted by the Lovely Elle titled "Story Behind the Pic". Sorry, it was such a long story today, but sometimes that happens to be.
"Two Tassels for Me" Set of 2 Tassel+Beaded Bracelets in Burnt Orange and Turquoise: Pumps & Pushups (New) (similar w/ wooden beads, Splurge), (similar chain option, comes in several colors, great deal, love this), (gorgeous option in lilac, best deal).
Chocolate Brown Leather, (Faux) Croc Embossed Lace-up Stiletto Sandals w/ Tassels: Banana Republic (similar in tan suede w/ tassels, on sale, my favorite), (gorgeous bootie option by Pour La Victoire, great deal, love these), (similar in black suede, Splurge).


P.S. Linking today with Alice, Annessa, Brooke, Carrie with Jill, Cassidy Lou, 

And stay tuned tomorrow for a Firmoo Eyewear Giveaway. 
Thank you for reading and for linking up, today!











25 comments:

  1. Love this top!!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled this top! It looks adorable with the herringbone scarf and hat! I'm also loving those sandals!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The hat makes the outfit too! Great look! Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you were cohosting a pumps and push-ups and I fell in love with your look today Ada!! Those shoes are so swoon worthy and that hat, simply adorable!! Oh gosh and love the scarf too!! Hope you have the BEST Wednesday my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! Love this fall look that scarf is amazing and I need those heels!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those heels are just amazing!! Loving that olive green top too! So cute!!

    Have a great day!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute tunic Ada! I love the fringe detail and those heels are fabulous!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems everyone in blogger-land bought this top! Lol! I LOVE it on you! Those heels look hot with it and the hat is fun, too!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look Ada, the fringe top is so fun and I love it with the hat! And those tassel bracelets are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fringe pieces! The top is so pretty! I also like your hat! Great color! I want the heels! Have a great day, Ada!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love Love your top. Also enjoy reading the story behind your photo.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pumps are gorgeous!

    Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look, Ada!! I wore a scarf very similar to that today. Gray and white just go with so many outfits! That color green is very flattering on you.
    Emily
    Darling, Dearest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooo gorgeous!! Love this look XO!!

    #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/11/linkupwithlisa-41-our-simple-at-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a chic fall look! I love the scarf as it would compliment so many outfits just perfectly. I hope you have a great rest of your week Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You accessorized this outfit perfectly! The hat, scarf, and heels are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute and very stylish outfit! Love the sandals, they are amazing.. but also the hat!

    have a wonderful day dear friend
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really loving those strappy sandals, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fringe looks great on you! Perfect color, too. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Erica and Brooke's shop, and you got some lovely pieces. My favorite is that fringe top. I must say this is one of my favorite outfits on you yet Ada, looking cute!
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Can you add me to your email reminder list for your party? Thanks.

    Have a nice weekend Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  22. One of my favorite outfit of yours! Great heels and love the fun top.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. They have such great items! I really like how you styled that top. The hat and scarf go with it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.