Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Suede and Silk for Fall.

Happy Hump Day! 
It is already half-way through the week and half-way through the month, pretty much. October is flying. Well, this Cute Outfit is from last weekend from a Girls Night Out. It was supposed to be just three of us for a Tapas+Drinks Dinner, but then one of my friends brought her sister, then the other friend brought one of her friends. It was the 5 of us for Dinner and then met two other friends for some dessert wine, a little later. These days, any chance I get to really dress up and be lady-like I will take it. Oh and it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Pink Link-Up day so I have on a Beautiful Silk Pink Blouse which I paired with a Nude Suede Mini Skirt. I added more Suede via my Purple Stiletto Pumps as you see. And speaking of Friends, I met a blogging friend of mine last Friday. I am talking about the Sweet and Stylish Cynthia from My Rose Colored Shades. We even took a picture but for some reason it was saved on my camera's memory rather than on the SDCH card. I have to figure out how to put it into the computer. Anyway, I am so glad I met Cynthia. She was very pleasant, easy to talk to and just as pretty in person. Her and I did a little shopping at our local mall, too. I look forward to meeting Cynthia again - it will definitely happen - especially since we live close to each-other. And I learned that we have more things in common than I thought. Isn't it awesome meeting some bloggers you have talked to and whose blogs you have read for a while?

Suede is huge this Fall. Sure that is always the case when it comes to Suede in shoes, boots and bags. And even jackets. But I am talking that Suede is super popular in clothing this year, especially in Dresses and Skirts. I have always loved Suede. So, what did I do? I shopped my closet. It is good that I tend to hoard some pieces lol, because this Express Pencil Mini Skirt is from about a decade ago. I couldn't get rid of it though: it is in a neutral color and in leather suede. I actually have it in another color, too. (You will see that on the blog, this Fall, too.) So, I paired it with a Silk Blouse. I always love Pinks paired with Beiges or Tans and with Grays. One color is girly and bright while the other is neutral and classic. I added some Suede Pumps mixing+matching Pink with Purple. And this new Magazine Cover Nude Clutch went so well with the Skirt. I also added a couple of Fun Pink Bracelets and some Baby Pink 360 Stud Earrings (I love this style and own a ton of these earrings). Last but not least, I wanted to put to good use one of my Pretty Barrettes - this one is Navy with Pink. These photos were taken around 6.30 PM and I was freezing a little (being honest). I did wear a Trench Coat and a Scarf that day though. Of course, those came off once we were at the restaurant. So, how did I do with wearing a Suede Skirt after a long time? Welcome by tomorrow and Friday too because I am showing some other current Fall trends that I am trying out this year. And speaking of trends, next week I will have an entire week of 70s Boho Inspired Looks - I cannot wait.

The Accessories:
Nude/Beige Magazine Cover Patent Leather Clutch: A Local Accessories Boutique in Europe (New) (similar pouch w/ leather tassel, comes in 2 colors, my favorite), (similar in an artsy graphic, Splurge, love this), (fun "sunset print" clutch by F21, best deal).
Stretchy Bracelet w/ Watercolor Fuchsia Oval Stones & Silver Fireballs: JC Penney's (fun option, love this), (gold+pink option by Nordstrom, best deal, my favorite), (similar w/ pave hematite beads, great deal, love this).
Baby Pink, Plastic, Double-sided, Bobble Earrings: An Accessories Boutique in Albania (similar in rose gold pave, my favorite), (similar, set of 3, best deal), (gorgeous option in blush, great deal, love these).
Navy Skinny Bow Barette w/ Pink Tiny Bow within: A Local Accessories Boutique.
Nude/Beige Magazine Cover Patent Leather Clutch: A Local Accessories Boutique in Europe (New) (similar pouch w/ leather tassel, comes in 2 colors, my favorite), (similar in an artsy graphic, Splurge, love this), (fun "sunset print" clutch by F21, best deal).
Stretchy Bracelet w/ Watercolor Fuchsia Oval Stones & Silver Fireballs: JC Penney's (fun option, love this), (gold+pink option by Nordstrom, best deal, my favorite), (similar w/ pave hematite beads, great deal, love this).
Baby Pink, Plastic, Double-sided, Bobble Earrings: An Accessories Boutique in Albania (similar in rose gold pave, my favorite), (similar, set of 3, best deal), (gorgeous option in blush, great deal, love these).
Navy Skinny Bow Barette w/ Pink Tiny Bow within: A Local Accessories Boutique.

P.S. Linking today with Alice, Annessa, Brooke, Carolina, Carrie with Jill, Dawn, Elizabeth, Grace, 
Linking with Casey+co for "Create 28 - Skirts in the Fall".

 And next week, I am linking with Erin with Laura for their Trend Spink linkup. The theme is "Ladylike Styles".

Thank you for joining our link-up, today. Amy and I are hosting this pink-themed link-up 
on Mondays and Wednesdays all month long. Welcome and join us! 
And please make sure you follow us via Bloglovin. Thank you. =)






22 comments:

  1. The color of those pumps is so pretty - I love how you styled the suede skirt! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of suede for fall! That top is gorgeous on you!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun look! I love your graphic clutch & purple heels!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love those purple heels Ada! What cool shoes!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't met any bloggers yet but I'm hoping to this winter- eeek!

    #brilliantblogposts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - this is the MOST gorgeous color on you. Love the whole outfit, especially the purple pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Va va va VOOM!! Gorgeous color Ada!! I love this look on you!! Oh those shoes....I swoon!! Just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty color on you! That clutch is such a fun accessory!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diggin' those pumps, lady! Great color!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely top! The ruffles are so pretty. I love the magazine cover bag, really cute!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful, Ada! Such a gorgeous top! And I love that you've paired it with the neutral suede skirt and fabulous purple pumps! Really pretty!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love a girls night out!!! SO much fun to get dressed up and just be a person! As much fun as being a mom is, being yourself is a nice reprise sometimes. Your clutch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. blog meet up are always fun.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your girls night out sounds like such a blast! I'm really in need of one of those--I need to get that scheduled! That pink shirt looks like it was made for you--that color is your color for sure!! I love it with the purple heels...this is a favorite of yours Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great color Ada. And love it with the skirt and its shape too. Have a great weekend! xo Sabina | Oceanblue Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. A tapas dinner sounds so lovely! It sounds like you are really loving being back in Michigan! This pink girly top looks beautiful on you!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This suede skirt is perfect for fall, and I love that you paired it with brights!

    http://www.avecamber.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so pretty in fuchsia!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that stylish outfit with those colours! :)

    And the heels look so nice! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. That color is just gorgeous on you! Loving those heels too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.